The Ethereum Thread

bar1

Expert Member
so with SIA and Ether at an all time high, looks like i reached ROI.
started in mid july with Nvidia 1070, and added 2 AMD;s rx 570 in September.

Last edited:

Excalibur

Expert Member
Last night I bought 0.8125 ETH on Luno and they charged me R400! I have more ETH in a wallet that I need to cash in. Is there a more cost effective way I can do it locally rather than a direct ETH to ZAR on Luno? I'm scared of how much they will harvest from my holdings.

trolol

Last night I bought 0.8125 ETH on Luno and they charged me R400! I have more ETH in a wallet that I need to cash in. Is there a more cost effective way I can do it locally rather than a direct ETH to ZAR on Luno? I'm scared of how much they will harvest from my holdings.
Luno is a joke when it comes to buying Ether. Rates always change after you enter your pin (from mobile app) and their fees are insane.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Luno is a joke when it comes to buying Ether. Rates always change after you enter your pin (from mobile app) and their fees are insane.
Luno seems only useful for buying and holding. Currently I cannot send ETH. Haven't tried BTC, and I'm not going to because of cost.

envo

Expert Member
Freewallet is also experiencing issues with sending ETH since last night. Also stuck with the transaction not on etherscan.

I swear I'll bliksem the next person to tell me it's because of an overload on the blockchain

PhireSide

Executive Member
No, can't see it, that's why I could cancel last night's attempt this morning. So issue with Luno
Baas-teds. Have you tried PM'ing the Luno rep on here for assistance to see if they can figure out what the hold up is? He helped me a while back when I was unable to create my ETH address

juggernaut11

Had the same issue this morning, cancelled transaction and sent the same amount from my hardwallet, transaction went through in under 5 minutes. So I think it's an issue on luno's side