The iPhone Tips/Tricks/Apps thread part 2

Spizz

Goat Botherer

Dave

Honorary Master
Sold it to my bro last week in the UK because they can't get decent dual sim phones over there. Networks rule with a tight fist and everything network locked.

Bit of exaggeration there, plenty of unlocked stuff around in the UK, Three and Giffgaff don't lock handsets anymore, all the manufacturers sell unlocked, Amazon sells everything unlocked (including many dual sim handsets). The other networks have also dialled back on their locking procedures, EE, for example have made it cheaper and easier to unlock that it used to be with them (they used to be a nightmare).

akescpt

Honorary Master
There is a list of open apps if you drag from the right on the iPad mini. I was shocked initially. Think it's a kewl feature. Was using safari in landscape mode.

Supersonicbaron

Thanks Mike CTZA. It looks pretty decent for the BPL, I'll give it a bash.

In the meantime I've downloaded FotMob for the real stuff (Scottish :p )

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soccer-scores-pro-fotmob/id488575683?mt=8

I also hunted around for a good BPL app, eventually I settled on one football - I think it's pretty good, perfect blend of news, stats and good old fashioned table standings, it also supports tons of leagues, probably the only football you'll need

Onefootball - Football News, Live Scores & Transfers by Onefootball GmbH
https://appsto.re/us/FooXw.i

MYBB1

Hi I want to connect my iPhone to my cars Bluetooth, it connects but when the phone locks the music stops playing?

moedawood

Here's a cool trick with snapchat. If you want to 'bypass' the timer watching someone's story, open a story, simply swipe down a little, then up slightly and keep your finger pressed on the screen.

Videos will also reply when doing this. Suitable for taking screenshots too if you want.