The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

I dunno tbh, I think by and large we are united... its the vocal minority and the idiots who paint the picture of us being divided...
I also used to think that, but it can take a small misunderstanding and then you really see how divided people become. So we seem to be getting along, but it's just surface deep.
 
What does age have to do with it?
20 is still really young, barely out of the teenage years, so I don't think people would expect a boy that young to be this sick.
 
Alarm bells should have been ringing. Lets wait for the final report if it will surface and see.

You have a special talent if you can pick up concealed behavior of a restaurant patron. Even more special if you can pick it up while serving other patrons and doing office work.

There was no way they would've picked it up if he hadn't showed obvious signs like touching the kids and luring them to his table, etc.
 
20 is still really young, barely out of the teenage years, so I don't think people would expect a boy that young to be this sick.

Collan Rex, the Parktown Boys predator, is 22 and he started his thing back in 2015 and there have been couple of stories where rapists are younger than that especially in school settings.
 
Collan Rex, the Parktown Boys predator, is 22 and he started his thing back in 2015 and there have been couple of stories where rapists are younger than that.

Good grief, didn't know that guy was also this young. Makes you wonder what went wrong in that young persons life for him to end up like that.
Edit: if I think of where I was at that stage of my life, I just had my eye on building my career and building a life. These sickos are prowling on poor kids at that same age.
 
If he was a regular ..... this time he was sitting drinking water and eyeing the kids. ...... ... You tell me that this was his first time stalking or rather showing interest the kids if he was a regular. C'mon...... He was planning over a long time as a regular and waited patiently for a chance to grab his prey.
No evidence for this as his plan wasn't very well thought out. There was no escape plan or getaway. It seems very impulsive.
 
Saw a review on Zomato alleging fist fights and stabbings! :oops:

Probably a bit of hyberbole though.....

Pretty sure you are right about hyperbole.

We have breakfast or lunch there infrequently, food is great and I can sit right at the kids play area (outdoors) under the huge trees they have and watch my kids while having a good meal :)

As I said though, it's a young adult hangout at night so not my style.
 
I also used to think that, but it can take a small misunderstanding and then you really see how divided people become. So we seem to be getting along, but it's just surface deep.

I honestly don't think that is unique to SA...
Its the way it is across the world, and always has been..
People have different opinions etc...
 
According to NETWERK24 he is also facing a possession of drugs charge...
https://www.netwerk24.com/Nuus/Misdaad/dros-verdagte-uitgewys-op-facebook-20180927

Dros: Verdagte uitgewys op Facebook

Die verdagte in die skokkende voorval waarin daar beweer word dat ’n sewejarige meisie in die mansbadkamer van die Dros-restaurant in Silverton, Pretoria, verkrag is, word wyd op Facebook geïdentifiseer.
Op Twitter en Facebook bespiegel mense ook hoekom die jong, Afrikaanse man nie deur die media geïdentifiseer word nie.
Netwerk24 mag nie sy identiteit bekend maak nie, omdat hy nog nie in die hof op die aanklagte teen hom gepleit het nie, wat ’n vereiste is van die Strafproseswet.
Die 20-jarige man verskyn weer op 2 Oktober op aanklagte van verkragting, die besit van dwelms, intimidasie en aanranding met die doel om ernstig te beseer in die streekhof in Pretoria.
Soos vroeër berig, woon die vermeende verkragter volgens betroubare bronne by sy ouma in ’n netjiese meenthuiskompleks in Pretoria.
Die kompleks is minder as 10 km van die Dros-restaurant waar die voorval verlede Saterdag plaasgevind het.
Die Dros loop intussen ook deur omdat mense van mening is sy verklaring oor die voorval is te saaklik (lees meer hier - hyperlink).
Patse Jordaan, woordvoerder van die Dros-groep, het Woensdag volgehou dat daar nie verder kommentaar gelewer mag word nie hangende die polisieondersoek.
 
Collan Rex, the Parktown Boys predator, is 22 and he started his thing back in 2015 and there have been couple of stories where rapists are younger than that especially in school settings.

Was his name made public already??
 
20 is still really young, barely out of the teenage years, so I don't think people would expect a boy that young to be this sick.
Rape is more about power than sex.
I encountered plenty of bullies growing up.
Had to deal with one in my daughter's class in grade 2 :-(

Everyone is capable of good and evil.
Potentially his parents are to blame or maybe he was just born this way.

Right now it is all speculation and conjecture so I will rather wait to let qualified people asses this POS while keeping fingers crossed he gets a lengthy jail centence.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X