The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

What I am trying to get my head around is, did she really have ZERO idea this guy was a sick pedo? No idea whatsoever?

How would they if it was his first time? Surely you can't just assume it before it's done, unless you're a prejudicial little ****.
 
How would they if it was his first time? Surely you can't just assume it before it's done, unless you're a prejudicial little ****.
Get your head out of your @ss. You think he just woke up one day and decided to be a pedo?
 
How do I block this thread from from appearing when I view new posts?

Die kak maak n ou hartseer man, will nie daar aan herinder word nie.
 
I think you are missing what I'm saying - I am not talking about identifying the person accused of rape; I am saying there seems no doubt that the girl was raped. So it's not an alleged rape.

By saying ''Girl, 6, raped'' you immediately imply that the man accused is a rapist and this is before he has set foot in a court of law. You can't do this because if something goes wrong and the charges don't stick the people who run such a headline will be guilty of defamation.

Whether it is obvious or not doesn't matter; there are laws that any reasonable person will abide unless they want to risk finding themselves in trouble down the line.

This is why social media is a massive fail. No checks and balances, everyone gets whipped up in mass hysteria and BS information proliferates. Pump the brakes and let justice take its course.
 
Last edited:

An acceptable loss :whistling:

giphy.webp
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X