jack_spratt
Expert Member
What is more concerning is how many more victims are there?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
What I am trying to get my head around is, did she really have ZERO idea this guy was a sick pedo? No idea whatsoever?
Agreed. And the fact that he was starkers could also point to the fact he had this well planned. Totally naked, he could then wash the girl's blood off himself, put his garb back on and not look amiss.Entirely possible and likely.
What I am trying to get my head around is, did she really have ZERO idea this guy was a sick pedo? No idea whatsoever?
This ^. This could not have been this sickos first time.What is more concerning is how many more victims are there?
Hahaha I thought you meant at the flipin Dros. Very confused...o/t: how are you a staff member?
She is apparently preggies. Trying to get out of town.Turns out I know this guys girlfriends family. The poor girl is devastated.
The family have been hit hard. Not something you just brush off...How would you handle this if he was your son/brother?
Get your head out of your @ss. You think he just woke up one day and decided to be a pedo?How would they if it was his first time? Surely you can't just assume it before it's done, unless you're a prejudicial little ****.
Get your head out of your @ss. You think he just woke up one day and decided to be a pedo?
You remind me if zululami weeks before he was banned. It was as if he's possessed.
Put the OP on ignore (Staggy). I think it will remove the thread from your list.How do I block this thread from from appearing when I view new posts?
Die kak maak n ou hartseer man, will nie daar aan herinder word nie.
Problem with that however, is that you lose ALL of Staggy's posts and threads.Put the OP on ignore (Staggy). I think it will remove the thread from your list.
Win winProblem with that however, is that you lose ALL of Staggy's posts and threads.
Put the OP on ignore (Staggy). I think it will remove the thread from your list.
EDIT: Works for me.
Problem with that however, is that you lose ALL of Staggy's posts and threads.
Problem with that however, is that you lose ALL of Staggy's posts and threads.
They are reporting on the criminal justice systems workings, and it's a known the real media can only name a person after they have pleaded in court.
I think you are missing what I'm saying - I am not talking about identifying the person accused of rape; I am saying there seems no doubt that the girl was raped. So it's not an alleged rape.