Agent_Smith
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Dec 3, 2010
- Messages
- 23,083
- Reaction score
- 17,339
Wakey wakey bois!
waiting on the official time but i think it will be a solid 27mins
Solid! PB?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Wakey wakey bois!
waiting on the official time but i think it will be a solid 27mins
That is properly quick. Nicely done.Good morning out for me too. Much faster than I'll be running at Comrades but decided to give it some horns and see how I felt.
View attachment 655338
Solid! PB?
Good morning out for me too. Much faster than I'll be running at Comrades but decided to give it some horns and see how I felt.
View attachment 655338
Did a run at Victoria Lake (Parkrun) this morning, 22:28. Was aiming for sub 22, but still went well.
Calves took alot of strain.
Need to focus on my longer runs so the shorter gets quicker. Winter definitely isnt making training easier
Yeah, been breaking my PB every park run so far.
Yeah very nice. Onwards and upwards![]()
Hoping to pull a 25 in the next 2 months or so, though I'm going to miss about 3 weeks of running due to travellingwill try get some runs in but it won't be the same
It doesn't have to be the same. Get a few kms in as often as you can. It all helps.
Did a 5k in 25. Not that impressive as I broke it up into 3 fastish laps. Next time, fewer and shorter breaks.
11.69 km trailrun in 1:14 at 6.19min/km. Had to walk about 200 meters, steep hill. Still pacing myself to prevent shin splints.
Did a 35km run this morning. Was harder than I hope due to tired legs.
Heart rates stayed in check at least
![]()
Same pace as Agent Smit![]()
Finally broke 25 on yesterday's PR. Was 24:57 to be exact but I'm chuffed with it.
Just hoping I can keep up with training over the Winter.
Some of you guys are running some seriously good runs/times!![]()