The official running thread™

Weekend run plans guys?

I have PR tomorrow and then a 7k TR on Sunday. Looking forward to both.
 
Weekend run plans guys?

I have PR tomorrow and then a 7k TR on Sunday. Looking forward to both.

Nice. It's my last big weekend before Comrades. 24km trail run in the Jonkershoek Mountains on Saturday, then doing the FNB One Run (12km) on Sunday. A couple of us are running to the start (only like 4km) and then running back from the finish. So about a 25km round trip.
 
Nice. It's my last big weekend before Comrades. 24km trail run in the Jonkershoek Mountains on Saturday, then doing the FNB One Run (12km) on Sunday. A couple of us are running to the start (only like 4km) and then running back from the finish. So about a 25km round trip.

Nice!

Once next weekend's TR is over I plan to try doubling up on PR so I get in 10k's instead of 5. Don't plan on doing anything more than that though!
 
Weekend run plans guys?

I have PR tomorrow and then a 7k TR on Sunday. Looking forward to both.

I have a 30KM cycle with 9KM (to parkrun, parkrun and back home again) planned for Saturday and a 90KM cycle and a swim in the gym pool planned for Sunday.
 
Nice!

Once next weekend's TR is over I plan to try doubling up on PR so I get in 10k's instead of 5. Don't plan on doing anything more than that though!

You say that now. Suddenly you're entering half marathons, then full marathons, that alarm is going off at 03:30am and your life is basically over :laugh:
 
Weekend run plans guys?

I have PR tomorrow and then a 7k TR on Sunday. Looking forward to both.

Just my normal park run. My mom tried to encourage me to enter the 12KM one run but I did that run about 2 years ago and really didn't like it. Will be the active supporter though :thumbsup:
 
wakey wakey! waiting on official times, but it didnt go as well as hoped i felt like my pace was weak, struggled to get in the zone. expecting just over 27m
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X