ShaunSA
Derailment Squad
I've got one somewhere but I was too dumb to get it right or too skinny to fit it.
No man they are adjustable
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I've got one somewhere but I was too dumb to get it right or too skinny to fit it.
It's my key's fault! I swear
I look for the shorts with a little zip up pocket usually situated near the waist band. This helps as my key isn't bashing against my leg when running which is freaking annoying. First Ascent and Cape Storm have shorts like this (last time I bought).
One thing I like about Decathlon is that they have unique gear which you don't find anywhere else like this item. Going to check for my size.
Men Road Running Clothes | 10-30% LESS | Decathlon
Tackle your Sport with Confidence. Shop the Right Men Road Running Clothes ✓ More than 65 Sports ✓ Free In-Store Pick-up ✓ Easy Returns ✓ Home Delivery ✓ Secure Paymentswww.decathlon.co.za
Awesome sauce man!!
Do you hang yours on the provided key holders?Had a guy running park run like that once. The jangling of his keys was focken irritating tbh
Do you hang yours on the provided key holders?
It's a single key so generally slip it into a pocket. Waist belt if pocket-less
Can't imagine a whole bunch of keys jangling against my leg every step
Haha. Circumstances one day dictated that I went for a run but had to leave out of the front door (as opposed to the garage). This meant carrying a front door and front gate key. The rattling of just two keys got so annoying at one stage that I stopped to separate them and put them in separate pockets.
Had an electronic lock on our door with a key pad so just ran with the remote. Don't have that now while renting so now we just run with the keysOn the odd occasion when I'm forced to open up myself I hide the bunch of house keys and just take the gate remote![]()
Was watching a barkleys marathons documentary, and those insane trail runners have to carry so much yet I complain for a key or a bottle of water lol.Haha. Circumstances one day dictated that I went for a run but had to leave out of the front door (as opposed to the garage). This meant carrying a front door and front gate key. The rattling of just two keys got so annoying at one stage that I stopped to separate them and put them in separate pockets.
The only thing to watch out for with the above-mentioned pants is that after a while, the pockets develop a hole because the stitching is so flimsy. I was super lucky once when in the middle of a race, the stitching finally gave way and my car key dropped out of the back. Fortunately I was running on paving stones so I heard it fall. Otherwise that would have been a long walk home.