Agent_Smith
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Dec 3, 2010
- Messages
- 23,087
- Reaction score
- 17,344
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Geez, that Ave pace is good.I was slightly under the weather the past few days. Improved enough to go for a somewhat decent run today.
View attachment 1358447
View attachment 1358449
This time, I got chased and stung by bees at 8K, so I paused for a moment to make sure I wouldn't die and then continued to run the remaining 2K and still managed a decent time and pace.
Yeah, my dad is highly allergic to bees so I wasn't sure how the stings would affect me... I'm still alive
Yeah alright, the situation could have been worse.Yeah, my dad is highly allergic to bees so I wasn't sure how the stings would affect me... I'm still alive![]()
A proper hill climb at the Langeberg sky race this past Saturday. It covers the Arangieskop hiking trail in Robertson, 22k with 1900m climb (and descent). Never ending climbing with a technical and damp descent. My quads have yet to forgive me but so much fun.
View attachment 1361523
View attachment 1361521
Knowing when to skip for the right reasons is such an important skill that so many of us lackI'm skipping tonight's run, my oldest seems to be getting sick.![]()