Kornhub
Blackburn Fan
I think a run is in order this afternoon
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Thats a great goal to have!If the weather behaves aiming for another 21km this weekend. Trying to get one in a month.
Great time!Thanks!
Here was the last one so curious to see where this one lands - not aiming for anything crazy but lets see
View attachment 1901145
Will likely be setting out at 5:30am again, always nice to watch the sunrise and its also getting cooler by the day
Does the pram slow you down at all? Assume it must, at least a little?This is my best 15km pram run time - so if I set out for it I could do sub 2 hours - depends how I feel on the dayAll the 21kms are without the little guy its too long and early for him (at the moment
)
View attachment 1901154
This is the pram in question - if im not mistaken about 8KG and my little guy is almost 12kg so I am assuming 20kg must slow me down a littleDoes the pram slow you down at all? Assume it must, at least a little?
:
I used to run a lot with my youngest, our pram clocked up many kilometersThis is the pram in question - if im not mistaken about 8KG and my little guy is almost 12kg so I am assuming 20kg must slow me down a littleESPECIALLY when there is wind. Its not designed for running but the front wheels lock and its a comfortable run anyway
View attachment 1901158:
![]()
The NOOLA® Elite 2in1 Stroller - Buy Strollers and Prams Online
Shop the Elite 2in1 baby stroller at NOOLA®. Experience comfort and versatility with our all-terrain baby pram. Perfect for newborns to toddlers.www.noola.co.za
oh 100% we listen to the Wellerman sea shanties - nothing like a musical pram with a lively shouting 1 year old flying by youI used to run a lot with my youngest, our pram clocked up many kilometers
My favourite thing was to overtake people (without prams) on the uphill's![]()
This is the pram in question - if im not mistaken about 8KG and my little guy is almost 12kg so I am assuming 20kg must slow me down a littleESPECIALLY when there is wind. Its not designed for running but the front wheels lock and its a comfortable run anyway
View attachment 1901158:
![]()
The NOOLA® Elite 2in1 Stroller - Buy Strollers and Prams Online
Shop the Elite 2in1 baby stroller at NOOLA®. Experience comfort and versatility with our all-terrain baby pram. Perfect for newborns to toddlers.www.noola.co.za
Our little guy is a year now since last week been doing pram runs since he was 8 months and 4km daily pram walks since 5/6 months.I have been using the Thule Glide for runs with the little one but seems to get bored after 30 minutes, how do you keep him/her busy ?
My biggets issue with the Thule is the Seat is slighlty back so might need to look at a small pillow or something/
+1 on the snacks. I used to pack small little tubs of peanuts, pretzels or dried fruit (whatever I could get my hands on), and would hand it to him half-way through the run - almost like a small in-flight snackOur little guy is a year now since last week been doing pram runs since he was 8 months and 4km daily pram walks since 5/6 months.
I find the music helps a lot, read somewhere babies love Wellerman so that plays on the runs I also give him/snacks/water bottle and have a few attached toys to the hand rest usually keeps him happy for 1.5 hours or so.
I think its a baby temperament thing he loves outdoors so I have it easy in that regard.
love it! just change up the inflight entertainment+1 on the snacks. I used to pack small little tubs of peanuts, pretzels or dried fruit (whatever I could get my hands on), and would hand it to him half-way through the run - almost like a small in-flight snack![]()
Our little guy is a year now since last week been doing pram runs since he was 8 months and 4km daily pram walks since 5/6 months.
I find the music helps a lot, read somewhere babies love Wellerman so that plays on the runs I also give him/snacks/water bottle and have a few attached toys to the hand rest usually keeps him happy for 1.5 hours or so.
I think its a baby temperament thing he loves outdoors so I have it easy in that regard.
I used to run a lot with my youngest, our pram clocked up many kilometers
My favourite thing was to overtake people (without prams) on the uphill's![]()