The Premium PC Games For Free Thread

pedruid

Expert Member
I'm looking for Bookworm de Luxe to run on Win 10 Pc and also iPad if possible. Does anyone know if this is doable?

Daruk

Honorary Master
I'm looking for Bookworm de Luxe to run on Win 10 Pc and also iPad if possible. Does anyone know if this is doable?
Right-click the icon, go to properties, click the compatibility tab, tick the box that says 'Run this program in compatibility mode for...' and select + test each item from the dropdown menu starting at Windows XP.
Apologies if you've already tried that.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Supposedly it runs fine on W10?

Do enable DirectPlay
start menu > turn windows features on or off
Tick legacy components, hit ok and restart.
You'd also need to do this to play e.g. age of mythology. Windows should actually prompt you to enable it when the program does not start.

Rharia

Do you know if we can get something like Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale and a lot of other things for free here. How much does it sounds to you really ? I want them for free maybe even original not enhanced versions of everything ? I think they should be so already.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Do you know if we can get something like Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale and a lot of other things for free here. How much does it sounds to you really ? I want them for free maybe even original not enhanced versions of everything ? I think they should be so already.
The Forgotten Realms series are the best gaming investment I have ever made. Support them, or else you will see another live service title or worst a battle royale.

WAslayer

Expert Member
This is not how any of this works..

Swa

Honorary Master
This is not how any of this works..
Entitlement.

They go for next to nothing on sales so if you really like them just buy them.