The Premium PC Games For Free Thread

Swa

Honorary Master
Maybe, if someone has keys to post, they can share only the game name/s in their post and give out the key to whoever PM's them first for a particular game they want..
Then they get 10,000 PMs.

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member
Post the keys as cipher text using an online encrypt/decrypt tool, then whoever wants the key will just need to decrypt the cipher text. Bots copying the cipher text wont be able to use the keys, but obviously indicate the algorithms used for decryption. I really dont think it will be much extra work to make the cipher text.

Following key from a previous post by bender. Algorithm des using cbc, blank encrypt key.

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (Actual key: 07JDR-B0GFY-LJXYZ)

p1iALU2ye6LP+SSxLIw0K9XIpkujKi5v657tK+OOwSY=

Last edited:

Nemoneiros

Executive Member
Post the keys as cipher text using an online encrypt/decrypt tool, then whoever wants the key will just need to decrypt the cipher text. Bots copying the cipher text wont be able to use the keys, but obviously indicate the algorithms used for decryption. I really dont think it will be much extra work to make the cipher text.

Following key from a previous post by bender. Algorithm des using cbc, blank encrypt key.

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (Actual key: 07JDR-B0GFY-LJXYZ)

p1iALU2ye6LP+SSxLIw0K9XIpkujKi5v657tK+OOwSY=
I'd rather just go

07JD<0>-B0GF<1>-LJXY<2>

<0> = 18th and letter of the modern English alphabet
<1> = 25th and letter of the modern English alphabet
<2> = 26th and final letter of the modern English alphabet

but to do that manually... I'd rather write an app for it :laugh:

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Let's get the thread back on track...

backstreetboy

Honorary Master

Last edited:

D.B.Cooper

Expert Member
Wasn't Conan supposed to be free too? I remember seeing on the lineup next to Hue...

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Wasn't Conan supposed to be free too? I remember seeing on the lineup next to Hue...
It is coming later to Epic, and Funcom said it will then be available to be purchased. Something changed, we won't know. Perhaps some agreement issue somewhere.

Steam also have new policies in place with publishers, due to Epic, maybe maybe...

Free, no more, not on Epic.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Was free end of May. They seem to be recycling again.

Actual release date is the 2nd of July. So previous round was likely to gin up some awareness, while it's now actually come out.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

Ubisoft Forward, a summer celebration of Ubisoft’s upcoming lineup of games and content, is right around the corner! The event will stream live on ubisoft.com/Forward on July 12; here’s everything you need to know to join the celebration, including how you can claim a free copy of Watch Dogs 2.

Tune in to the dedicated Ubisoft Forward stream starting at 10:30 AM PDT with a packed pre-show and free rewards.

Don't forget to log in with your Uplay account anytime after Trackmania and before the end of the main show to claim a free copy of Watch Dogs 2 on PC, and to get a chance to answer trivia questions and win some rewards for a variety of Ubisoft titles.

7:30 pm SAST?

deathburst

Cray

Honorary Master