dualmeister
Honorary Master
It's been a long day.Fake news pal
I'll have no supper as punishment
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
It's been a long day.Fake news pal
It’s okay my boy, we all understand, life is tough. Awwww just make sure you colour inside the picture mmmkay, dot your is and ts mmmkay. There there care bear.It's been a long day.
I'll have no supper as punishment![]()
Rumour has it Rassie, more or less, picks his side months ahead of the scheduled test.It’s okay my boy, we all understand, life is tough. Awwww just make sure you colour inside the picture mmmkay, dot your is and ts mmmkay. There there care bear.
I saw that list, actually did like spot on. Let’s wait and see.
I'm curious - where'd you get that from? I'm always fascinated by why people decided to compile fake news. I mean, what's the win in doing so?It's been a long day.
I'll have no supper as punishment![]()
Clicks I suspect. For what they're worth? I'm seeing it posted on various sm platforms now too.I'm curious - where'd you get that from? I'm always fascinated by why people decided to compile fake news. I mean, what's the win in doing so?
Or Gerhard Steenekamp. He used to play eighth man.Since that other fool claim our beast's can't run, tackle or pass it will be the ultimate troll if Rassie pick Thomas du Toit on inside centre.
Is this site legit? https://sarugbyshop.co.za/
springbokretail.com
Thomas, amongst others, not available for Saturday's test...Since that other fool claim our beast's can't run, tackle or pass it will be the ultimate troll if Rassie pick Thomas du Toit on inside centre.
At R1000 for a shirt it better be legit.Is this site legit? https://sarugbyshop.co.za/

rugbylad.ie
Big cry baby.
![]()
'South Africa exploited the laws' – Matt Williams calls for law changes again
Matt Williams is once again in the spotlight for comments made about South Africa, following their big win over Ireland at the weekend.rugbylad.ie
"Forgetting" fake line out calls in the opposition change room -> Rassie ErasmusFake news pal