South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Full transcript of this clip please. I can't make out what he's saying.
In case you're not meming...Full transcript of this clip please. I can't make out what he's saying.
Oh...In the case, you're not meming...
At first, he says "We will kill those bloody Whites", then what's quoted in the tweet, the last part I don't understand, something something makhubana (spelling?).
Oh...
Deplorable. SAHRC should have taken this up. It's not too late to bring it to their attention I suppose?
I still wonder about this recognition...
Is centralisation code for Zuma and his repo rate daughter...Hmm, I mentioned to someone a while ago that they may use mp salaries to help fund the parties antics. What do fellow mybb's think of this statement ? On track for that or something else? Can't think of any other funds that parli would be allocating to them besides mp salaries amd perks?
Media Statement: The South African Human Rights Commission to approach the Equality Court on Andile Mngxitama
13 December 2018Attention: EditorsHaving received numerous complaints relating to comments made by Mr Andile Mngxitama at a rally on 8 December 2018 in Potchefstroom, North West Province, the South African Human Rights Commission has resolved to institute litigation on the matter at the Equality...www.sahrc.org.za
Checked it. They took it to Equality Court, don't see anything on their socials about it tho...
Can anyone look up the outcome maybe?
afriforum.co.za
Hlabisa basically scolding the naughty children for speaking their minds in the media instead of resolving the issues internally as they should be doing...
LOLOh...
Deplorable. SAHRC should have taken this up. It's not too late to bring it to their attention I suppose?
Apparently the context itself is racist. The bearer itself has to be BEE/AA approved.Sometimes it's okay to use racist slurs, as long as the context is taken into account. got it..
We don't need one. Bheki is donning the cowl, and taking to the shadows to patrol the beaches to keep SA safe.
View attachment 1728465
Hatman. He is justice.