The SA Politics Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I mentioned to someone a while ago that they may use mp salaries to help fund the parties antics. What do fellow mybb's think of this statement ? On track for that or something else? Can't think of any other funds that parli would be allocating to them besides mp salaries amd perks?

 
Last edited:
Full transcript of this clip please. I can't make out what he's saying.
In case you're not meming...

At first, he says "We will kill those bloody Whites", then what's quoted in the tweet, the last part I don't understand, something something makhubana (spelling?).
 
Last edited:
In the case, you're not meming...

At first, he says "We will kill those bloody Whites", then what's quoted in the tweet, the last part I don't understand, something something makhubana (spelling?).
Oh...

Deplorable. SAHRC should have taken this up. It's not too late to bring it to their attention I suppose?
 
Oh...

Deplorable. SAHRC should have taken this up. It's not too late to bring it to their attention I suppose?

Checked it. They took it to Equality Court, don't see anything on their socials about it tho...

Can anyone look up the outcome maybe?
 
Hmm, I mentioned to someone a while ago that they may use mp salaries to help fund the parties antics. What do fellow mybb's think of this statement ? On track for that or something else? Can't think of any other funds that parli would be allocating to them besides mp salaries amd perks?

Is centralisation code for Zuma and his repo rate daughter...
 

Checked it. They took it to Equality Court, don't see anything on their socials about it tho...

Can anyone look up the outcome maybe?

Only related thing I can find.
 
Sometimes it's okay to use racist slurs, as long as the context is taken into account. got it..
Apparently the context itself is racist. The bearer itself has to be BEE/AA approved. :P

There are two discussion here:
- A facts based logical analysis and discussion, possibly not a very diplomatic one definitely not the nicest one.
- A political/ideological discussion that does not overlap with the previous.

In fact the latter brews down to people of a certain group can say WTF they like, a person of the other cannot point it out and doing so makes him a racist in itself.

The reality is the previous point would actually be racism by an unbiased measure. Folks are stepping into this one in hordes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X