The SA Politics Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA, TheChamp and JuliusSeizure must be in a state of collapse. I've been telling them for months on end this would happen ! Super happy to be vindicated. Love good governance, love the DA! Ons bloed is blou.

ANC = loser
PA = loser

Wait.. did those two honestly think DA would loose the WC?
 
@The_Right_Honourable_Brit Check out ****ing Bitou so far on N24.

2019:

DA: 45% ANC 41%

2024:
DA: 78% PA 7% ANC 5%

Yeah, but not much has been counted yet. Still funny though. I just want to see Knysna and Theewaterskloof be safely in the DA column as a rebuke to the Dooms Day alliance currently governing the municipalities...
 
Almost half the muni has been counted...

Where do you get that from? Even if we assume a 50 percent turnout, they've only counted 25% of the vote.

Total Registered Voters: 32,827

Voter Turnout %: 13.41%

Voter Turnout: 4,403

Reported results %: 27.78%

Total Valid Votes: 4,387
 
Zulu nationalism is not to be underestimated.
Then they would have voted for the IFP.

Personality cults shouldn't be underestimated. Zuma is near the end of his life, and that party will die with him, but the damage to the ANC would have already been done...
 

Just remember all the losers (many of them here as well as in the media - Daily Maverick.) who laughed, mocked and said Steenhuisen was useless and his strategy was to retreat to their 'laager' of safe votes. I would be completely ecstatic if that 28 % turned out to be true. Hell, I'd be pleased as hell at 25%.
 
Just remember all the losers (many of them here as well as in the media - Daily Maverick.) who laughed, mocked and said Steenhuisen was useless and his strategy was to retreat to their 'laager' of safe votes. I would be completely ecstatic if that 28 % turned out to be true. Hell, I'd be pleased as hell at 25%.

Dude, even 25% would be an amazing result.
 
Just remember all the losers (many of them here as well as in the media - Daily Maverick.) who laughed, mocked and said Steenhuisen was useless and his strategy was to retreat to their 'laager' of safe votes. I would be completely ecstatic if that 28 % turned out to be true. Hell, I'd be pleased as hell at 25%.
I know you guys are looking at the very high and optimistic DA number. I'm looking at ANC+EFF and ANC+MK not being enough on their own.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X