South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I didn't know he has built strong relationships with all opposition in various african countries. This man is going places.In terms of the funding, I agree... if it was party money or donor money, its up to them how they spend it really... Public money was not spent on his trip, and therefore the line of enquiry ultimately stops in my opinion.
As for his travels around Africa, he would be horribly remiss if he hadn't done that and built strong relationships with all the opposition in the various African countries.
Did he travel Africa before self phones and cameras were invented?The funny thing is tho, this destroys the argument that he/DA supposedly doesn't care about issues in Africa... Since he has travelled and will travel around the continent. So that "what about Africa" meme is dead now tbh.
Maybe, maybe not. You could DM him on Twitter on Sunday when he's back to ask that burning question?Did he travel Africa before self phones and cameras were invented?
No chance. I'll be washing my hair on Sunday.Maybe, maybe not. You could DM him on Twitter on Sunday when he's back to ask that burning question?
Good hygiene is a virtue...I'll be washing my hair on Sunday.
So this has nothing to do with ASA sulking after losing an election? The DA are being exceptionally petty.
It's an all-out war on Twitter between ASA and Brink, McPherson and co. It's saddening, my guy.So this has nothing to do with ASA sulking after losing an election? The DA are being exceptionally petty.
Firmtly ??![]()
Just donated to ASA. I'll donate to DA once they answer my email on why the **** I should give them my ID...
ASA didn't ask for mine. Only Cell num, name (gave full name just to be sure) and email address.
A typo.Firmtly ??
Get that, it happens but it's an auto response which should have been fixed to afford more professional appearance.A typo.
Wouldn't say it's that bad. Would've been bad if breadth or beautiful was misspelt...Get that, it happens but it's an auto response which should have been fixed to afford more professional appearance.
They're also going to "unit" South Africans I see...Firmtly ??
This was informative. Thanks for sharing.![]()
ANALYSIS | Roger Southall: Former SA President predicts end of ANC and history is on his side | News24
It is still early to predict the death of the ANC. Yet all the signs of terminal disease are there, writes Roger Southall.www.news24.com
Seems like Motlanthe also sees the ANC falling in 2024...
![]()
No dominant role for ANC in future, says Kgalema Motlanthe
Former ANC secretary-general says leading parties still to emergewww.businesslive.co.za
Honestly, Wikipedia. I don't know of any other sources, Wikipedia's stuff about our country's history and politics is quite thorough.This was informative. Thanks for sharing.
I’d love to read more about the history of the country and it’s politics. Any recommendations?