Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of the funding, I agree... if it was party money or donor money, its up to them how they spend it really... Public money was not spent on his trip, and therefore the line of enquiry ultimately stops in my opinion.

As for his travels around Africa, he would be horribly remiss if he hadn't done that and built strong relationships with all the opposition in the various African countries.
I didn't know he has built strong relationships with all opposition in various african countries. This man is going places.
 
The funny thing is tho, this destroys the argument that he/DA supposedly doesn't care about issues in Africa... Since he has travelled and will travel around the continent. So that "what about Africa" meme is dead now tbh.
Did he travel Africa before self phones and cameras were invented?
 
So this has nothing to do with ASA sulking after losing an election? The DA are being exceptionally petty.
It's an all-out war on Twitter between ASA and Brink, McPherson and co. It's saddening, my guy.

There's no reason to be this petty.
 
asa.jpg


Just donated to ASA. I'll donate to DA once they answer my email on why the **** I should give them my ID...

ASA didn't ask for mine. Only Cell num, name (gave full name just to be sure) and email address.
 
asa.jpg


Just donated to ASA. I'll donate to DA once they answer my email on why the **** I should give them my ID...

ASA didn't ask for mine. Only Cell num, name (gave full name just to be sure) and email address.
Firmtly ??
 

Seems like Motlanthe also sees the ANC falling in 2024...



This was informative. Thanks for sharing.

I’d love to read more about the history of the country and it’s politics. Any recommendations?
 
Motlanthe won't be too popular for his views because there are still some people within the party who think the best way forward is to bring back the glory days of Jacob Zuma, that's how detached from reality some within the party are.

The dilemma that both him and Cyril have is that they are the ones who gave Zuma's Presidency some credibility at the beginning so it's hard for them to completely disassociate themselves from being part of those who started the demise of the party.
 
This was informative. Thanks for sharing.

I’d love to read more about the history of the country and it’s politics. Any recommendations?
Honestly, Wikipedia. I don't know of any other sources, Wikipedia's stuff about our country's history and politics is quite thorough.

Look up the political or general history of SA and every province. WC's political history from the 1800s onwards is most interesting.

Also, did you know we had a Labour party (similar to the UK)? Also oddly enough, independents could run for National Parliament in the past until 1994 (as early as 1948)?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X