Nom Chompsky
High Tory
As I said a few days ago, Action SA arent that far removed from the EFF on certain policy issues. They are certainly not a serious alternative for disgruntled DA voters.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Because insourcing is a crime punishable by death? We all know the biggest reason for being against insourcing is that it removes bread from some tenderpreneur's mouth, the DA are obviously not keen on it because just like the ANC, their friends are benefiting immensely from such contracts.
As I said a few days ago, Action SA arent that far removed from the EFF on certain policy issues. They are certainly not a serious alternative for disgruntled DA voters.
Isn't that what centrism is about? Agreeing with both sides from across the isle?
As I said a few days ago, Action SA arent that far removed from the EFF on certain policy issues.
Problem is they are... Petty griping in the tweet towards ASA only strengthens their argument and harms the DA...They are certainly not a serious alternative for disgruntled DA voters.
Nah. lolIs it possible that ActionSA are basically communists, woketards and fascists like ANC & EFF ?
Depends on who you ask, LMAODA supporters seem really very afraid now.. LOL
All the initial signs point to a DA that wants to get the ANC removed so that they can get a chance to do what the ANC was doing all along, cadre deployment and enriching their cadres through government tenders.Is it possible that ActionSA are basically communists, woketards and fascists like ANC & EFF ? - DA supporters seem really very afraid now.. LOL
Because insourcing is a crime punishable by death? We all know the biggest reason for being against insourcing is that it removes bread from some tenderpreneur's mouth, the DA are obviously not keen on it because just like the ANC, their friends are benefiting immensely from such contracts.
True but DA does it in a sophisticated manner.All the initial signs point to a DA that wants to get the ANC removed so that they can get a chance to do what the ANC was doing all along, cadre deployment and enriching their cadres through government tenders.
Good on Mashaba for telling them straight that no such nonsense will be tolerated.
Oh I did, I would be super impressed if the tenders for security or cleaning services are cheaper when outsourced, I think the Mayor is spinning the expected tale that someone who is cornered would.You obviously didn't read the article (no surprise there as you'd rather engage in your usual anti-DA diatribes which are usually nonsensical)
Prove that this statement is incorrect.
Regardless, it's part of the agreement the DA signed.You obviously didn't read the article (no surprise there as you'd rather engage in your usual anti-DA diatribes which are usually nonsensical)
Prove that this statement is incorrect.
I think it's more the Zille "faction" supporters in the DA that agree with this vehement assault on ASA.The continuous attacks on ASA is just the DA and its supporters getting a reality check, in their current state they are just not the alternative South Africans are looking to for the future, instead of sitting down addressing this they think attacking other opposition parties is the answer.
Former South African president Kgalema Motlanthe, one of the saner voices in the ruling African National Congress (ANC), has recently given voice to heresy. He has said that the time of the ANC in power is coming to an end. The party that has dominated South African politics since 1994, winning five successive general elections, is confronting a crisis of its own making. This results from poor governance and rampant corruption. A steady decline in support raises the real prospect of gaining less than 50% in the next general election in 2024.
As Motlanthe points out, South African politics is in a state of flux which must necessarily result in a realignment of political forces.
Even if it is party's money (which it is not), it is up to him & donors to decide what they want to do tbh.![]()
Under fire DA chief John Steenhuisen says Ukraine visit bankrolled by private funders
John Steenhuisen has received flack from the public, political analysts and commentators for travelling to Ukraine on a fact-finding mission.www.dailymaverick.co.za
“I have travelled to Ghana, Mozambique and Somaliland and next month will be in Kenya and the following month in Somaliland again
Although, I didn't know John was fixing rest of africa's issues. A true world leader world has not seen since Abraham lincoln.
The funny thing is tho, this destroys the argument that he/DA supposedly doesn't care about issues in Africa... Since he has travelled and will travel around the continent. So that "what about Africa" meme is dead now tbh.“I have travelled to Ghana, Mozambique and Somaliland and next month will be in Kenya and the following month in Somaliland again. Additionally, I have met, and participated in several seminars on a variety of challenges facing the continent with my counterparts in Africa including Zambian president Hakainde Hichilema, Zimbabwean opposition party leader Nelson Chamisa, Namibia’s Democratic Movement president McHenry Venaani and National Unity Platform leader Bobi Wine,” he said.
I travelled to many countries as well. On my own money - didn't have to beg party donors. I think I almost solved Greek debt crisisThe funny thing is tho, this destroys the argument that he supposedly doesn't care about issues in Africa... Since he has travelled and will travel around the continent. So that "what about Africa" meme is dead now tbh.
Am happy for you, heard you deposed Erdogan and you're now eternal President of Turkey. Also heard you're involved in talks with Putin to try and find that guy from Perth you obsess over...I travelled to many countries as well. On my own money - didn't have to beg party donors. I think I almost solved Greek debt crisis
Even if it is party's money (which it is not), it is up to him & donors to decide what they want to do tbh.
Although, I didn't know John was fixing rest of africa's issues. A true world leader world has not seen since Abraham lincoln.