ToxicBunny
Oi! Leave me out of this...
Fsck me I'd be pissed if they tried that in my neighbourhood..
Come advertise yourself and drive around with flags, but get the fsck off your hooter and keep your loudhailers and speakers off....
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Fsck me I'd be pissed if they tried that in my neighbourhood..
It was the same here before the LGEs. Irritating as ****...Fsck me I'd be pissed if they tried that in my neighbourhood..
Come advertise yourself and drive around with flags, but get the fsck off your hooter and keep your loudhailers and speakers off....
Happened in my hood as well for about 5 minutes until they were told to fsck off by almost everyone...It was the same here before the LGEs. Irritating as ****...
/story_time
Mum and I went to Pick n Pay for some groceries on special on the Friday before the LGE. When we got back to the car, ****ing same thing like in the vid happens but guess who it is... The ****ing "defenders of democracy" GOOD with lame-ass golfs and corollas and ****, what came out of their speakers weren't even intelligible, just earrape...
Later that night we went to KFC to get something to eat and waited in the drive-thru... Then a whole ****ing battalion of taxis and bakkies came down from the N12 hooting and blasting music through speakers. They were ANC and GOOD...
One old coloured omie stood on the sidewalk in front of the KFC when seeing this ****, his words were and I'll never forget this: "HOU OP VIRRIE MENSE LIEG! STEM DA!".
ASA can have Mfuleni, it's an ANC stronghold.Fsck me I'd be pissed if they tried that in my neighbourhood..
Come advertise yourself and drive around with flags, but get the fsck off your hooter and keep your loudhailers and speakers off....
I think the track records speak for themselves.Yeah, can't see ASA making many inroads in the DA wards in CoCT. We are just fine with a DA majority administration. The Mashaba effect is non-existant down here.
Well, if they can make inroads on ANC/EFF wards in CoCT and the rest of WC, it's a win-win for everyone.Yeah, can't see ASA making many inroads in the DA wards in CoCT. We are just fine with a DA majority administration.
Clarify please?The Mashaba effect is non-existant down here.
![]()
'I will fire you' - Gwede Mantashe promises those who do not support nuclear programmes | News24
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Gwede Mantashe says those who resist nuclear power while serving on the board of the National Nuclear Regulator will be fired.www.news24.com
"If you resist nuclear and you [are] a board member, I fire you, simple. You can't be in a board of something you're not advocating for. We want nuclear there in Port Elizabeth," he told delegates at the ANC Eastern Cape conference on Saturday.

Cyril needs to fire this fsckhead...![]()
'I will fire you' - Gwede Mantashe promises those who do not support nuclear programmes | News24
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Gwede Mantashe says those who resist nuclear power while serving on the board of the National Nuclear Regulator will be fired.www.news24.com
"I have noticed my consistent loss of critical vertebrae recently, therefore I will fund the creation of new biolabs to tackle the shortage". - Cyril Ramaphosa 2022
OT:It was the same here before the LGEs. Irritating as ****...
/story_time
Mum and I went to Pick n Pay for some groceries on special on the Friday before the LGE. When we got back to the car, ****ing same thing like in the vid happens but guess who it is... The ****ing "defenders of democracy" GOOD with lame-ass golfs and corollas and ****, what came out of their speakers weren't even intelligible, just earrape...
Later that night we went to KFC to get something to eat and waited in the drive-thru... Then a whole ****ing battalion of taxis and bakkies came down from the N12 hooting and blasting music through speakers. They were ANC and GOOD...
One old coloured omie stood on the sidewalk in front of the KFC when seeing this ****, his words were and I'll never forget this: "HOU OP VIRRIE MENSE LIEG! STEM DA!".
Well, if they can make inroads on ANC/EFF wards in CoCT and the rest of WC, it's a win-win for everyone.
Clarify please?
It was the same here before the LGEs. Irritating as ****...
/story_time
Mum and I went to Pick n Pay for some groceries on special on the Friday before the LGE. When we got back to the car, ****ing same thing like in the vid happens but guess who it is... The ****ing "defenders of democracy" GOOD with lame-ass golfs and corollas and ****, what came out of their speakers weren't even intelligible, just earrape...
Later that night we went to KFC to get something to eat and waited in the drive-thru... Then a whole ****ing battalion of taxis and bakkies came down from the N12 hooting and blasting music through speakers. They were ANC and GOOD...
One old coloured omie stood on the sidewalk in front of the KFC when seeing this ****, his words were and I'll never forget this: "HOU OP VIRRIE MENSE LIEG! STEM DA!".



He did take a knock for this outburst, while he did apologise it did not sit well.I get the sense that many people in JHB voted for Action SA because Mashaba was the mayor and they liked what he did. Obviously this can't happen in CT because he was not the mayor here.
Lots of people I spoke to from different provinces wanted to vote for him but couldn’t because his party was primarily in Gauteng. I think DA people forget that DA started with Capetown and grew from there until they reached Limpopo. currently DA, EFF and ANC have all reached their ceiling unless something drastic happens. It’s up to ASA to take votes from them until they get their **** together or exitI get the sense that many people in JHB voted for Action SA because Mashaba was the mayor and they liked what he did. Obviously this can't happen in CT because he was not the mayor here.