PhireSide
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2006
- Messages
- 18,437
- Reaction score
- 11,887
Ok, its not that I mind spoilers, I really don't but what now? Was the episode that bad?![]()
It didn't live up to expectations
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Ok, its not that I mind spoilers, I really don't but what now? Was the episode that bad?![]()
It didn't live up to expectations![]()
Ok, its not that I mind spoilers, I really don't but what now? Was the episode that bad?![]()
I can't recall but who/what were all the dead guys talking to Tyrese about?
I can't recall but who/what were all the dead guys talking to Tyrese about?
♫Everybody hay-hates Chris♫
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
I hated that Tyreese died. But I guess there can only be one token.
Why show back story of a dying character in a show? Kind of hype you up for nothing.
Side note...What do you make of the chopped in half zombies that were scattered everywhere? And the Torsos they found when they bumped in to the truck
His sister is still alive.
Don't know why you'd call him a token though.
Rick & Co drove up 500 miles to that place and are back with the others. Maybe they'll return (don't see why they would) or maybe not.
It's a popular trope used in all media
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeathByFlashback
Would be nice to find out the deal there but remember, Rick & Co drove up 500 miles to that place and are back with the others. Maybe they'll return (don't see why they would) or maybe not.
And what's up with the kid being able to outrun everyone with just one good leg?![]()
That I found highly entertaining
It didn't live up to expectations![]()