The Walking Dead [SPOILERS]

I can't recall but who/what were all the dead guys talking to Tyrese about?
 
I can't recall but who/what were all the dead guys talking to Tyrese about?

I think that he was a coward for forgiving old lady who killed and burnt his wife.

I don't know what it is with this show, I feel absolutely no connection to any of the characters whatsoever and I don't even know half of their names. GOT kills characters and you care(good or bad), TWD meh...
 
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

I hated that Tyreese died. But I guess there can only be one token.

I was convinced that he would survive. Why show back story of a dying character in a show? Kind of hype you up for nothing.

SPOILER FINISHED!!!!!

They have been alive in the Zom...Walker apocalypse for a couple of years now. I find it odd that they get killed of like flies in the dumbest of ways.

Side note...What do you make of the chopped in half zombies that were scattered everywhere? And the Torsos they found when they bumped in to the truck.
 
Why show back story of a dying character in a show? Kind of hype you up for nothing.

It's a popular trope used in all media

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeathByFlashback

Side note...What do you make of the chopped in half zombies that were scattered everywhere? And the Torsos they found when they bumped in to the truck

Would be nice to find out the deal there but remember, Rick & Co drove up 500 miles to that place and are back with the others. Maybe they'll return (don't see why they would) or maybe not.
 
Rick & Co drove up 500 miles to that place and are back with the others. Maybe they'll return (don't see why they would) or maybe not.

Just remembered Samurai chick wants to go to Washington so they maybe will cross paths with whoever did the zombie splitting.
 

He was a badass with his hammer. The flashbacks gave me hope.

Would be nice to find out the deal there but remember, Rick & Co drove up 500 miles to that place and are back with the others. Maybe they'll return (don't see why they would) or maybe not.

Maybe if they go to Washington they will pass by there? That wall was broken down. Thought they were going to introduce some super zombie or something. But the they found the other halves...weird.

ALSO...why did the kid cut his face above his eyebrow when they went through the strung cable. That was very random and made me think that he was infected there. Nothing came of it.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X