Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to swipe my card for 10R I will do it some day.
 
See above your post :). Seriously - I have had discussions with cashiers (who are part-owners of the business) who also raise their eyebrows at this. Their intentions are to get the lunch time crowd through the tills as quickly as possible - because long queue's dissuade potential customers.

Suggest a cash queue only
 
Well it took me like 2 hours to get a freaking swift payment done today so maybe my tolerance for small delays is better than yours by necessity.

So to answer the thread question - swift payments that are not so swift is what annoys me.

A lot more involved in a swift payment than just swiping a card :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X