South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I'm still trying to swipe my card for 10R I will do it some day.
which country is that?
See above your post. Seriously - I have had discussions with cashiers (who are part-owners of the business) who also raise their eyebrows at this. Their intentions are to get the lunch time crowd through the tills as quickly as possible - because long queue's dissuade potential customers.
Well it took me like 2 hours to get a freaking swift payment done today so maybe my tolerance for small delays is better than yours by necessity.
So to answer the thread question - swift payments that are not so swift is what annoys me.
Or just use the access cards if it's a big office. (RFID)Suggest a cash queue only
They didn't have a card machine... I actually asked.A lot more involved in a swift payment than just swiping a card![]()
They didn't have a card machine... I actually asked.
I don't follow? I said 10R. Obviously implies this place.
it sounded...fast
and I forgot how sensitive people are
Suggest a cash queue only
I'm out...all you morons irritate me.
I'm talking about lunch time establishments; not supermarkets...
If that's what it takes to keep your nonsensical posts to the minimum - irritation to the max!
I think you are only forgetting the rules of this forum....![]()
I swipe my card for everything. Don't carry cash on me. Also helps me keep track of all expenses.