thestaggy
Honorary Master
Pedestrians who walk next to the pavement on a road with no shoulder.
Pedestrians who walk in the road when there are 2 metres of paved sidewalk.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Pedestrians who walk next to the pavement on a road with no shoulder.
People that smiling back when they know s#!t about topic I am talking about, instead of asking me about it or trying to develop discussion, and increase their horizons!
People that smiling back when they know s#!t about topic I am talking about, instead of asking me about it or trying to develop discussion, and increase their horizons!
Beginning a sentence with "I'm not gonna lie". Does that mean you lied when you didn't say "I'm not gonna lie"?
I find it very annoying and irritating when watching TV or listening to the radio, and hear someone speaking a mixed language.
Why do they do it? Do they think that it's a COOL way of speaking?
I don't think so!
I can speak 5 SA languages and I think it's so cool when I mix them in a speech ... Don't hate![]()
Seeing the Kalahari deal too late.
The huawei tablet deal on Kalahari
Been like that for a few weeks now. Haven't been able to find much useful on google eitherSometimes in chrome as well.
No idea why that happens, yet to figure it out as well.