Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginning a sentence with "I'm not gonna lie". Does that mean you lied when you didn't say "I'm not gonna lie"?
 
Men with excessive perfume and schit over their necks, faces and forearms
Ffs! **** smell my cawfee :mad:
 
Speaking about swearing...it's annoying trying to have a conversation like you're in a early 90's PG-rated movie. Oh hey we're adults that need little stars over our words. ****.
 
I find it very annoying and irritating when watching TV or listening to the radio, and hear someone speaking a mixed language.

Why do they do it? Do they think that it's a COOL way of speaking?
I don't think so!

I can speak 5 SA languages and I think it's so cool when I mix them in a speech ... Don't hate :)
 
Seeing the Kalahari deal too late.

I want to kick myself for not getting another one. I was so upset that my eft was taking so long to reflect and so relieved when it finally did, that I only figured out after your post that a second tablet would have worked out to R150:(
 
When you call a company and the receptionists says she "thinks" the person is on leave and doesn't know when they will be back :erm:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X