or another race person. $%^&*()
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
or another race person. $%^&*()
sexist too!racist
Calling a spade a spade?
"Things that irritate you"Yaaaa... its never a cutie either, then I won't mind. Instead a guy or another race person. $%^&*()
... and droolYip, they walk amongst us.
Agree, hate if when they do that it messes with my hair..People that stand right on top of you in the checkout isle.
sexist too!
"Things that irritate you"
bigots
Yip, they walk amongst us.
They have pills for that now I think best take them. Nothing for what afflicts dear Fred sadly though a lobotomy may help him.
Is the troll back here?They have pills for that now I think best take them. Nothing for what afflicts dear Fred sadly though a lobotomy may help him.
"Things that irritate you"I'd be more happy with a nice good looking female to chat up and hopefully take to dinner than sit with someone with no association to me. its personal preference. Shame...gotta feel for people like you lot. Get real.
If I can't date it, bet on it, or eat it I don't want it near me.
"Things that irritate you""Things that irritate you"
Self-justifying bigots
"Things that irritate you"
TROLLS, (and I guess you are not good looking...thats worse)
I feel like a braaie now.thats worse
"Things that irritate you""Things that irritate you"
TROLLS, (and I guess you are not good looking...thats worse)
I'd be more happy with a nice good looking female to chat up and hopefully take to dinner than sit with someone with no association to me. its personal preference. Shame...gotta feel for people like you lot. Get real.
If I can't date it, bet on it, or eat it I don't want it near me.