Every single day of my Life..! Annoys the living crap out of me.****s in traffic who enter an intersection when they cannot get out of the intersection.
This just makes the ****ing problem worse.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Every single day of my Life..! Annoys the living crap out of me.****s in traffic who enter an intersection when they cannot get out of the intersection.
This just makes the ****ing problem worse.
Let him off his leash so that he can have a snackPeople who own small dogs who let them run around off lead in public spaces and then give me a dirty look when my socialised and on lead Rottweiler reacts to being growled at. I was almost dragged off my feet this morning but the bigger irritation is that the Rottweiler gets the bad reputation when it's actually the smaller dog's that are the unsocialised aggressors and he is just reacting to their bad manners.
Let him off his leash so that he can have a snack
I use 2 free accounts and no fails. But the indexers are legit.
The indexers have no effect on completion rates.I use 2 free accounts and no fails. But the indexers are legit.
Aaaah thanks. I understand now.The indexers have no effect on completion rates.
Its just this particular Linux iso thats problematic...4 different backbones and still no joy
Actually the last news invite I gave on MyBB, the noob never used the account or did something wrong and was banned.
It's always the little ones that are the biggest *******s.
Like humans?![]()