Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aberdare. Yet another proudly south african company that makes it impossible for you to buy their products, then whines about "tough economic conditions" and "competition from the east".

One day these people are going to wake up and realise that we buy Chinese products because we get better service and quicker turnaround from a foreigner 10 000km away, than we do from a local 20km away.
 
People who own small dogs who let them run around off lead in public spaces and then give me a dirty look when my socialised and on lead Rottweiler reacts to being growled at. I was almost dragged off my feet this morning but the bigger irritation is that the Rottweiler gets the bad reputation when it's actually the smaller dog's that are the unsocialised aggressors and he is just reacting to their bad manners.
 
People who own small dogs who let them run around off lead in public spaces and then give me a dirty look when my socialised and on lead Rottweiler reacts to being growled at. I was almost dragged off my feet this morning but the bigger irritation is that the Rottweiler gets the bad reputation when it's actually the smaller dog's that are the unsocialised aggressors and he is just reacting to their bad manners.
Let him off his leash so that he can have a snack
 
Actually the last news invite I gave on MyBB, the noob never used the account or did something wrong and was banned.
 
Actually the last news invite I gave on MyBB, the noob never used the account or did something wrong and was banned.

Fair enough, thanks anyway guy.

Would be nice to get onto better trackers.

One day I will find someone :)
 
Car-guard ran off with my money.
Not one of the official guards with the meter, just a dude in a hi-vis jacket.
Suppose I'm the lettucehead for agreeing to pay upfront, expecting change.
Next time I'm paying with my own printed money.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X