Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calendars full of meetings I don't want to be in. :(

I accept all meetings and say as little as possible. when you actually sit through one without saying anything proclaim you "won" the meeting when it ends because you did not use any words.

You won't be getting as many invites going forward. Trust me.
 
I accept all meetings and say as little as possible. when you actually sit through one without saying anything proclaim you "won" the meeting when it ends because you did not use any words.

You won't be getting as many invites going forward. Trust me.
haha. Yes I can see how that would be effective.

Unfortunately I'm meeting chair on half these fkin things. So not saying anything is not going to fly.
 
That's why are almost 5 years at my current job I refuse to be "promoted" to anything beyond what I was appointed as - a developer.

In my first job that lasted more than a decade I moved to team lead and beyond thinking it was a natural progressions but it was a pain in the rear. I have also sworn off any type of dev work that might make me prone to being required in meetings - so no front-end work. I miss my days of JavaScript trickery but doing back-end or middle-layer dev work is perfect for me.

That said tomorrow I will probably spend half the day in meetings I could have done without :confused:
 
There's just three things that irritate the hell out of me I can think of off hand:

1) When people give opinions or advice when it wasn't asked for.

2) People who write "players" as "playas", "boy" as "boi" and a **** load more other retarded ways to write regular words.

3) When people ask you a question and start arguing with you when you give an answer. Like, why the f*** ask me in the first place?
 
What kind of ******* goes into the toilet cubicle, and completely neglects to flush leaving me to be confronted by a floater :sick: :mad:. Do these people also treat their home toilets the same - like only remember to flush the next time they need to take another ****? ****, working with people can be disgusting. Now I understand the logic of some of the germophobes.
 
What kind of ******* goes into the toilet cubicle, and completely neglects to flush leaving me to be confronted by a floater :sick: :mad:. Do these people also treat their home toilets the same - like only remember to flush the next time they need to take another ****? ****, working with people can be disgusting. Now I understand the logic of some of the germophobes.
Noticing this at work too (big office).

How difficult can it be to utilise a toilet???
 
What kind of ******* goes into the toilet cubicle, and completely neglects to flush leaving me to be confronted by a floater :sick: :mad:. Do these people also treat their home toilets the same - like only remember to flush the next time they need to take another ****? ****, working with people can be disgusting. Now I understand the logic of some of the germophobes.

Noticing this at work too (big office).

How difficult can it be to utilise a toilet???
Same issues here. How depraved must people be to leave it like a pigsty? :mad:
 
People caught in a lie, then get aggravated because of it
Reminds me of Bob Loblaw's commercial. Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?
[video=youtube;mwWAsNZTnug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwWAsNZTnug[/video]
 
People who have to verbalize all their internal thoughts. This is something that grinds me at work as it is a huge distraction sitting across from someone who can't keep quiet for more than a minute.

Another peeve is running commentary. Every discussion between colleagues is interrupted non stop by our resident radio DJ feeling like she has to fill in the blanks and give her opinion or advice on everything and more often than not it is juvenile sarcasm or over used one liners from Scrubs or How I Met Your Mother.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X