Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The computer shop in Bothasig called me a week later, wanting to know where the Dell's hdd was. I told him that I had given it back to her in an external case and her invoice stated "Fitted existing hard drive into USB case"

Oh, he said, that is where it ended up. He also confirmed that the Dell was unrepairable. I suggested he charge her for looking at it, whereupon he said that this lady would bite his head off if he suggested that. She is looking for someone to blame for her unworking computer
There should be a way to rate customers...
 
The computer shop in Bothasig called me a week later, wanting to know where the Dell's hdd was. I told him that I had given it back to her in an external case and her invoice stated "Fitted existing hard drive into USB case"

Oh, he said, that is where it ended up. He also confirmed that the Dell was unrepairable. I suggested he charge her for looking at it, whereupon he said that this lady would bite his head off if he suggested that. She is looking for someone to blame for her unworking computer

She's just looking for ka k
 
I had another call this afternoon from a detective at Goodwood SAPS. Seems this lady will not let it go. I must now sign an affidavit, have it notorised at Diep River SAPS and send it to this detective. Seems the SAPS get 1/2 or 1/4 of the story and assume the rest. He suggested I go and see her (in Bothasig, 45 mins drive away) and sort it out

My lawyer friend said I should entertain suing her. I suspect this would be a waste, after all, why would someone mess about using dodgy 12 year old computers, why not just go out and buy a new one? She cannot have any money
 
Girlfriend said Happy Almost a Father's Day to me yesterday. Now that word almost has been bothering me a bit.
 
She says she said it as a joke because I've previously said I don't want kids. She said besides I would probably be a dad bad or a hands-off father.


F**k, I hope it's a joke.

Next thing you'll know is that you'll be posting in this thread that it irks you how difficult it is to assemble a crib or something :p
 
She says she said it as a joke because I've previously said I don't want kids. She said besides I would probably be a dad bad or a hands-off father.


F**k, I hope it's a joke.

To add to the subject of this thread, the looks people give you when you say you don't want kids. Almost the same look you get when you tell christians you're an atheist.

I'm kinda hoping my swimmers are useless, because my wife has different ideas about kids than I do.
 
To add to the subject of this thread, the looks people give you when you say you don't want kids.

Exactly. I have the one friend who's asked me when I'm having kids because I need to pass on my name. I then asked when's he gonna pass on his name since his two kids are out of wedlock.
 
Admin. when you have scrum, then an excel spreadsheet to fill in, then a timesheet, then a progress meeting... Someone must be bored like hell when they think of all this crap.
 
Admin. when you have scrum, then an excel spreadsheet to fill in, then a timesheet, then a progress meeting... Someone must be bored like hell when they think of all this crap.

Anything above 30 minutes is a workshop, if everyone is talking, otherwise, if it is one person talking, it is a lecture.

Anything under 15 minutes is a stand-up meeting. I like stand-up meetings.

Timesheets are there to bill the clients.

Excel is Bill Gates way to torture people. (it is useful only to the person that created the spreadsheet)
 
People using the term 'hashtag' when describing the pound/hash (#) symbol on a telephone
 
The cliché terms people use to describe anyone else that has a different perspective like SWJ, Special Snowflakes blah blah blah if you want to insult someone at least be original!
 
JHB water and their absolutely incompetent teams.

this is the 10th time this year that we don't have water
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X