Things to do when your cap runs out

Senast

None of those sites seem to be working on my local account. Are you sure they're locally cached on a South African Server?

Edit: Added South African Airways, South African Airways Museum and removed Wild Dogs, since it moved to a international server.

Last edited:

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
I think the blocked the akamai server IP. I can't access any of the sites that I posted in the other thread anymore.:(

lupedelupe

Really?
You guys can reach this lot when you blow your caps?

When mine pops everything except telkom.co.za is tickets! I can't even reach other Telkom sites? Am running through the proxy server - could that be why?

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Really?
You guys can reach this lot when you blow your caps?

When mine pops everything except telkom.co.za is tickets! I can't even reach other Telkom sites? Am running through the proxy server - could that be why?
No, if you are hard capped you won't be able to reach this. You need local only access. Some providers like Mweb are currently giving unlimited local after your cap. Telkom has a special where you can get x10 local for your International cap (3Gb Intnl = 30 Gb Local). You can also buy local only access from IS through WebAfrica or OpenWeb and other ISPs.

TheLoot

OK, this may seem a bit gay or maybe it works for all RSS feeds, but if you have Safari (the web-browser), you can "View all RSS articles" under "News" on a local only account :)

OK, you will only really be able to read the headlines (you won't be able to access most of the news websites to read full stories) but you can get the just of what is happening...

Last edited: