Three rivers risiville meyerton fibre

Aubrey Smith

If your interested in fibre please do the following this site on facebook will give you more details about who our backbone fibre supplier is in three rivers, rissiville and meyerto
https://m.facebook.com/groups/Risiville3R3RE3RProperCommunity/permalink/2276413945754560/

You have to sign up their will not be any cost here for just to see what suburb is willing to pay for fibre so that they can roll out the suburb for fibre

Please let us join as n community and do this because I know their is alot of people that want this

PLEASE SHARE TIS WIDE AND FAR PLEASE

Dianysis

Expert Member
Done.

Please guys - if you are in these areas, sign up.

I am so sick of battling with my copper adsl line. Please help us get fibre.

Thanks.

seanc

Vodacom are busy trenching in Golf Park Meyerton, maybe there is hope for your area too, we had guys here from initio networks who did a survey about 6months ago maybe reach out to them

diebaas

Golfpark in meyerton is active and running, received our installation on the 16/09/2019.

All been run by vodacom..

Aubrey Smith

Vodacom are busy trenching in Golf Park Meyerton, maybe there is hope for your area too, we had guys here from initio networks who did a survey about 6months ago maybe reach out to them

Nee donner jy lieg hulle moet bietjie rissiville se kant toe trek ons is nie so ver van dit af nie

Watse paket het julle ?

Dianysis

Expert Member
@pinball wizard , it seems you are the one in the know with SADV.
My area (and house) falls into a planned coverage area.
Is there any way to find out where SADV is in the planning? Anything that can be done to speed up the process?
Telkom ADSL is dying off in the area with copper cables not being replaced etc. Many in our area have been forced to use a WISP as that is the only other alternative (and bloody expensive if compared to fibre prices). No LTE and no fibre.
If I have misunderstood your affiliation with SADV, my humblest apologies.
Thank you in advance.

rayblacktel

@pinball wizard , it seems you are the one in the know with SADV.
My area (and house) falls into a planned coverage area.
Is there any way to find out where SADV is in the planning? Anything that can be done to speed up the process?
Telkom ADSL is dying off in the area with copper cables not being replaced etc. Many in our area have been forced to use a WISP as that is the only other alternative (and bloody expensive if compared to fibre prices). No LTE and no fibre.
If I have misunderstood your affiliation with SADV, my humblest apologies.
Thank you in advance.
Blacktel is planning to rollout fibre infrastructure (Open Access-Fibre to the home) to Drie Riviere and Risiville. Log Express of interest on https://blacktel.aex.co.za/coverage .We have no affiliation with SADV. Please communicate to all that require fibre service. Our marketing campaign will kick off in due course.

Dianysis

Expert Member
Blacktel is planning to rollout fibre infrastructure (Open Access-Fibre to the home) to Drie Riviere and Risiville. Log Express of interest on https://blacktel.aex.co.za/coverage .We have no affiliation with SADV. Please communicate to all that require fibre service. Our marketing campaign will kick off in due course.
Thanks.
My area isn't on the planned roll-out for Blacktel (Riversdale, Meyerton).
I will express my interest on the Blacktel website as well.
Thank you. :)

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
Thanks.
My area isn't on the planned roll-out for Blacktel (Riversdale, Meyerton).
I will express my interest on the Blacktel website as well.
Thank you. :)

Same here. Typical Meyerton - the one area with good coverage is where people think LTE is the new Ford Ranger bakkie.