Tracking your Telkom's SmartBroadband Uncapped order

fragtion

Expert Member
Hi

Anyone who's successfully applied for the Telkom SmartBroadband uncapped deal, will know that you get e-mailed a Ticket number to follow up on your order status...

Unfortunately the E-mail does not describe how to go about following up on this ticket number, and when trying to input the ticket number at Telkom's order tracking website, https://apps.telkom.co.za/eportal/Public/myOrders, it says that the Order Reference does not exist. I applied for this product for two locations (me and my dad) - the one was rejected according to the E-mail, and the other one has been ignored for 3 days now... Who can we contact to find out what is going on with our tickets - ie, why my one application was rejected, and why I haven't been contacted back about the other one?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

fragtion

Expert Member
Nothing yet. They also haven't gotten back to me for the requested "demo", but looking around these forums, it looks like most people who requested a demo have not been contacted either. So who knows! Just going to keep trying & waiting and hope for the best lol XD