US Election 2020 - Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's pretend it isn't a critical distinction.
The only way you can claim it is a critical distinction is to make the absurd claim that leaders can only lead by consensus, otherwise they are wannabe dictators.

So go ahead, say it's critical. :ROFL:
 
The only way you can claim it is a critical distinction is to make the absurd claim that leaders can only lead by consensus, otherwise they are wannabe dictators.

So go ahead, say it's critical. :ROFL:

No, the distinction is delaying the election with bipartisan agreement because otherwise you would have an unfair advantage, versus delaying the election through unilateral decree because you're scared you'll lose otherwise. Which of course is extremely authoritarian.
 
The muppet is a cyberbully.

tumblr_inline_ppkdot8Ftb1tdj9l1_400.gifv


But ok, i'll give you 1 free lesson. Your intention needs to be trolling before you post, you can't post something and then claim to be trolling after you get caught out. Well, you can. But then that becomes the point when the trolling starts.
 
No, the distinction is delaying the election with bipartisan agreement because otherwise you would have an unfair advantage
Consensus said differently.

versus delaying the election through unilateral decree because you're scared you'll lose otherwise.
And lack of consensus, just like I said. And also an added dash of reading motives into the decision that cannot actually be supported considering the logistical difficulties of the crisis at hand.

Which of course is extremely authoritarian.
Nope, you're just choosing to intepret it that way, which is what is being made fun of.
 
I agree with them.
Elections shouldn't be delayed.

There is no reason why people can't take their voter ID and vote in person using proper social distancing rules, masks etc.
That way no reasonable person can complain about "dictatorships" or voter fraud.
I don't think Trump was serious about delaying the elections in the first place. He just wanted to troll the Dems regarding their mail-in nonsense.
 
tumblr_inline_ppkdot8Ftb1tdj9l1_400.gifv


But ok, i'll give you 1 free lesson. Your intention needs to be trolling before you post, you can't post something and then claim to be trolling after you get caught out. Well, you can. But then that becomes the point when the trolling starts.

The lady doth protest too much methinks.
 
I don't think Trump was serious about delaying the elections in the first place. He just wanted to troll the Dems regarding their mail-in nonsense.


Not like he hasn't used it before. Personally I would take the chance in line, mask up. But yeah, those darned Freedom to Breathe idiots will probably be there as well.
 

Not like he hasn't used it before. Personally I would take the chance in line, mask up. But yeah, those darned Freedom to Breathe idiots will probably be there as well.
There's different kinds of mail-in ballots, though. Some are more difficult to use fraudulently than others, as I understand it.

If people specifically request ballots, that's one thing, but mailing out ballots indiscriminately is another, imo. And I do think the Dems are looking to pad their numbers via this strategem.
 
There's different kinds of mail-in ballots, though. Some are more difficult to use fraudulently than others, as I understand it.

If people specifically request ballots, that's one thing, but mailing out ballots indiscriminately is another, imo. And I do think the Dems are looking to pad their numbers via this strategem.

If you can point to any evidence of voter fraud be my guest. If mail-in ballots help democrats, it's only because it undermines the power of gerrymandering.
 
If you can point to any evidence of voter fraud be my guest. If mail-in ballots help democrats, it's only because it undermines the power of gerrymandering.

I don't need to point to evidence of fraud, I just need to point to evidence of Democrat doublespeak. One wonders what their motive for denying the obvious is.
 
Locked up mail boxes, depots full of mailboxes that have been removed from the streets, Trump' statements about de-funding the postal service.

It really does look like they are doing everything to handicap the postal service.
Wow Trump sure does have a lot of time on his hands to go around removing mailboxes.
 
You do if you're going to try to undermine the same method of voting that the president himself uses and endorses. Shame on you.
No, I merely need to point to people who are familiar with elections saying they are broadly susceptible to fraud. Which I did in the form of one Jerrold Nadler.

I'm not sure why you think your arbitrary standards are supposed to carry some weight of credibility.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X