Kieppie
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2013
- Messages
- 10,571
- Reaction score
- 5,834
Do I have to pick a particular part?If I may ask, what's your favourite part of the Russian anthem?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Do I have to pick a particular part?If I may ask, what's your favourite part of the Russian anthem?
Heh that's like citing Crowder for fact checking the DNC.
Don Lemon is also a treasure. especially where he asked if flight 370 could have been swallowed by a black hole.
When you've finished washing Donnie's scrotum, does he have to ask you to rub on the lotion, or do you offer to do it right up front?
He says right after cheer-leading for CNN.
I'll say it again... Daniel Dale is a treasure.
Point of fact, I was cheer leading Daniel Dale.
Here, let me show you:
See?
Point of fact, I was cheer leading Daniel Dale.
Here, let me show you:
See?
I'm not into male fellatio as you clearly are.When you've finished washing Donnie's scrotum, does he have to ask you to rub on the lotion, or do you offer to do it right up front?
Who is a CNN fact checker, after a CNN Twitter account posted the the video.
I'm not into male fellatio as you clearly are.
Luckily CNN's viewership is in decline despite efforts to prop it up in YouTube.He says right after cheer-leading for CNN.
Can't get anymore Boomer than that.
I would agree, if he did the same at the DNC.
Well you're the one fondling a guys balls with lotion.. so it's only natural conclusion. Or are you only a tease?The why bring up fellatio?
I didn’t.
Well you're the one fondling a guys balls with lotion.. so it's only natural conclusion. Or are you only a tease?
I saw plenty that needed fact checking. So again you're living in la la land.Unfortunately the DNC doesn't need professional speed talkers to carry out real time fact checking, unlike Trump
So, any angle other than, you know, the actual fact checking?
Seems cowardly Em.
Yeah.. Wouldn't wan't to intimidate you any more I guess.I'm spoken for so you can stop sending me those nudes.
Yeah.. Wouldn't wan't to intimidate you any more I guess.
I saw plenty that needed fact checking. So again you're living in la la land.
Oh, you want me to engage with you in good faith after you accused Kieppe of washing and wiping Trump's ******* when he actually just mentioned Steven Crowder?
Right. Right.