US Election 2020 - Pt 2

lumeer

Expert Member
If Biden does win the election, it will be bittersweet, for he'll have to fix the mess that the wrecking ball Donald Trump left in his wake. Likewise, if Trump gets re-elected, the silver lining will be to watch him deal with the chickens that will be coming home to roost after four years of mismanagement.

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
If Biden does win the election, it will be bittersweet, for he'll have to fix the mess that the wrecking ball Donald Trump left in his wake. Likewise, if Trump gets re-elected, the silver lining will be to watch him deal with the chickens that will be coming home to roost after four years of mismanagement.
Yep, not good for the US either way. Biden would only be less not good.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Apropos of nothing:

Obama inherited the great recession from W and Bill had to clean up H.W's mess... If Joe wins, he'll be the third Democratic POTUS in a row who'll need to fix a Republican fsckup.

In case you're wondering why this happens, I'mma help you out...

It's so Republicans in opposition can whine about the deficit... which they will, in spite of having blown it up... but mostly it's to break the bank so Democrats can't spend money on expanding entitlements and protections.

I'm hoping Covid has broken this cycle, 'cos it's BS, top to bottom.

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
I can't wait for the debates. Can you imagine sleepy Joe trying to speak. I wonder if he'll mention his hairy legs.
I doubt if Trump will show up for any debates.
Side-by-side with even someone as meh as Biden, he would look like the lying, clueless, overweight slob he is.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
I can't wait for the debates. Can you imagine sleepy Joe trying to speak. I wonder if he'll mention his hairy legs.
I saw a tweet about how to write a sleepy Joe speech.
You start with "how are you doing today" then hit predictive text suggestions until you reach the required length.
Debates would follow the same formula .

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
Apropos of nothing:

Obama inherited the great recession from W and Bill had to clean up H.W's mess... If Joe wins, he'll be the third Democratic POTUS in a row who'll need to fix a Republican fsckup.

In case you're wondering why this happens, I'mma help you out...

It's so Republicans in opposition can whine about the deficit... which they will, in spite of having blown it up... but mostly it's to break the bank so Democrats can't spend money on expanding entitlements and protections.

I'm hoping Covid has broken this cycle, 'cos it's BS, top to bottom.
So true

And why does this persist? Because the voting public have the memory and attention span of a sock puppet.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Kellyanne Conway’s ‘Creepy’ Comments Get Turned Against Trump In Biting New Ad
New spot from progressive group MeidasTouch turns an attack on Biden back at Trump.

Kellyanne Conway’s recent attack on Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden just received a makeover that turns it back on President Donald Trump.

Conway, who is counselor to the president, said Biden had made “a lot of really creepy statements” and some of those statements “make me very uncomfortable.”

A new video from the progressive PAC MeidasTouch combined her comments with footage of some of Trump’s creepier moments:

“Donald Trump is a disgusting and creepy individual whose predatory behavior is well-documented,” the organization said in a statement released with the video. “Trump and his crumbling regime of scoundrels and liars seek [to] use the label on others, but there is no one creepier than Donald Trump.”

The group called Trump “the creepiest and most disgusting man alive” and posted the video with the #CreepyTrump hashtag.

MeidasTouch was founded by Ben Meiselas and his two brothers. Meiselas is the attorney who represented former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick in his settlement with the NFL.

Creepy Trump

Our new video does not need much explanation. Donald Trump is a disgusting and creepy individual whose predatory behavior is well-documented. Trump and his crumbling regime of scoundrels and liars seek use the label on others, but there is no one creepier than Donald Trump.

Vorastra

Expert Member

greg0205

Honorary Master
Y'all think Donnie will hit Joe hardest with support for the infantrytroopen?

Maybe Elon's space-capsicles?

As far as healthcare goes, I wanna know more about liver trans-pants, and when we get to criminalicles, let's hear about stankchuary cities.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the Orange Dotard's rodeo clown

Rudy Giuliani Calls New York Police After Being Pranked by Sacha Baron Cohen

Just a few weeks after the 'Who is America?' star made a clandestine appearance at a far-right rally, he managed to trick Donald Trump's personal attorney into an interview.

Sacha Baron Cohen strikes again.

Just a few weeks after the Who is America? star made a clandestine appearance at a far-right rally and led the crowd in a racist sing-song, Cohen managed to trick former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani into an interview at which he reportedly wore a pink bikini.

Page Six reported on Wednesday that the British comedian, via his team, had set up an interview with Giuliani at a New York hotel to talk about the Trump administration's response to the novel coronavirus pandemic. The interview began with a woman asking Giuliani questions before someone who would later be indentified as Cohen burst in wearing a pink bikini.

“This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit," Giuliani, the personal attorney to President Donald Trump, told Page Six.