US Election 2020 - Pt 2

Vorastra

Expert Member
Y'all think Donnie will hit Joe hardest with support for the infantrytroopen?

Maybe Elon's space-capsicles?

As far as healthcare goes, I wanna know more about liver trans-pants, and when we get to criminalicles, let's hear about stankchuary cities.

I think Trump will do what he did to Clinton in 2016. You can't tell me that the debates didn't boost his chances of winning.

Vorastra

Expert Member
Right.
Parscale and Giuliani. 2 of Trump's loonier handlers.
Trump will likely not pitch to the mandated 3 as it is.
Cool, so again, Trump asked for more debates, and Biden refused.
Tell me again how it's "bullfuckingshit man." :rolleyes:

I bet you believe it's because Biden wants to stick to the format and totally not because he's scared AF to do extra debates...
Usually politicians want every chance to talk, but not in this case. Weird.

But y'all keep shouting into this echo chamber of a thread. Reminds me of Reddit, when everyone said Bernie will win, then didn't, and then said Clinton would win, then didn't.

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
Cool, so again, Trump asked for more debates, and Biden refused.
Tell me again how it's "bullfuckingshit man." :rolleyes:

I bet you believe it's because Biden wants to stick to the format and totally not because he's scared AF to do extra debates...
Usually politicians want every chance to talk, but not in this case. Weird.

But y'all keep shouting into this echo chamber of a thread. Reminds me of Reddit, when everyone said Bernie will win, then didn't, and then said Clinton would win, then didn't.
Bullfuckingshit man.

greg0205

Honorary Master
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the Orange Dotard's rodeo clown

Rudy Giuliani Calls New York Police After Being Pranked by Sacha Baron Cohen

Just a few weeks after the 'Who is America?' star made a clandestine appearance at a far-right rally, he managed to trick Donald Trump's personal attorney into an interview.

Sacha Baron Cohen strikes again.

Just a few weeks after the Who is America? star made a clandestine appearance at a far-right rally and led the crowd in a racist sing-song, Cohen managed to trick former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani into an interview at which he reportedly wore a pink bikini.

Page Six reported on Wednesday that the British comedian, via his team, had set up an interview with Giuliani at a New York hotel to talk about the Trump administration's response to the novel coronavirus pandemic. The interview began with a woman asking Giuliani questions before someone who would later be indentified as Cohen burst in wearing a pink bikini.

“This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit," Giuliani, the personal attorney to President Donald Trump, told Page Six.

Unrelated: A judge allowed Roy Moore's case agains SBC to continue yesterday. Pretty sure Roy had a celebratory drink last night, but then he remembered... discovery.

I hope he was wearing his brown pants.

In other Trump-lovin-paedophile news, a quick reminder:

konfab

Honorary Master
I think Trump will do what he did to Clinton in 2016. You can't tell me that the debates didn't boost his chances of winning.
It is unsurprising that Biden doesn't want any more time with Trump than he really has to. Trump is pretty much at his best when he is on a debate stage, whilst Biden is at his worst.

Like Trump or not, he is exceptionally good at entertainment. Which has become part of the political package now with modern media.
Same thing can be said about Malema. He played these journalists for absolute fools. None of them were even remotely prepared for him.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
Biden wouldn't attract much support at rallies anyhow - he doesn't seem to have that personality. Plus many of his supporters are supporting him because he's not Trump, not because he is Biden, which suggests those type of supporters wouldn't turn up at rallies so this is probably good for Biden all things considered.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
It is unsurprising that Biden doesn't want any more time with Trump than he really has to. Trump is pretty much at his best when he is on a debate stage, whilst Biden is at his worst.

Like Trump or not, he is exceptionally good at entertainment. Which has become part of the political package now with modern media.
Same thing can be said about Malema. He played these journalists for absolute fools. None of them were even remotely prepared for him.
There's a perception that Biden did particularly badly in the Democratic debates but I don't think that is true. There were some times he was weak, of course, but in some others, he put in an "above average" performance. Just remember he did win the Democratic nomination after all.

Some evidence: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...debate-march-winner-who-won-coronavirus-biden

greg0205

Honorary Master
It is just a pity though that these records will probably only be released next year.

Still doesn't stop me from laughing at his meltdown.

Clearly hiding something. Which was obvious from the start.
I think Cy Vance should stand in front of teevee cameras and announce the financial charges he’ll be bringing against Donald J Trump... oh, maybe eleven days before folk go to the polls.

Yes.

Eleven days exactly.