US Election 2020 - Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the recommendations unveiled in the “Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force” proposal involves establishing a commission to examine the impact of slavery and Jim Crow with the end goal of recommending “remedies,” or reparations. The task force refers to the move as a “building block to begin to redress the harms committed against African Americans.”

Lol now a Trump victory is basically guaranteed. Biddens main base of boomer support that would actually vote for him is the "back to normal" crowd. They voted the leftard commies out in the primaries and now Bidden is getting back in bed with them.
Major miscalculation.
 
I’m confused again.
Weren’t the leftists saying that protesters weren’t spreading the virus, but the Trump rally did?

 
I’m confused again.
Weren’t the leftists saying that protesters weren’t spreading the virus, but the Trump rally did?


Of course the protesters are helping to spread the virus. They are also commiting acts of assault, vandalism, looting, and arson. For some reason, the left can't accept this.
 
I'll take 'things that you love to see' for $100, Alex.

EcgFBiVXkAEQwMj

Better to spend public funds sticking it to Trump that fund the police that protects families and businesses.
 
I mean stats linking protests directly to a surge in infections.

Every country has its Karens who refuse to wear masks. Only America has large scale protests. Only America is experiencing a second wave after initially having gotten a handle on things.
 
Every country has its Karens who refuse to wear masks. Only America has large scale protests. Only America is experiencing a second wave after initially having gotten a handle on things.
Did they get a handle on it though?
You could say that only America has the drastic ineptness of Trump..so..
 
Every country has its Karens who refuse to wear masks. Only America has large scale protests. Only America is experiencing a second wave after initially having gotten a handle on things.

That is not statistics. America's surge in coronavirus is due to the fact that mainly Republican states have reopened too early and are not enforcing mask-wearing or social distancing.

EcT2GLTXsAAK2iQ.jpg

I'm willing to look at data that shows a connection between protests and Covid spreading, but so far it seems to not be the case.

Something I already pointed out by linking to this article

 
Better to spend public funds sticking it to Trump that fund the police that protects families and businesses.
Jip. Painting political massages on public infrastructure is definitely not a problem.

Trump should dig into the federal budget to put his branding everywhere.
 
That is not statistics. America's surge in coronavirus is due to the fact that mainly Republican states have reopened too early and are not enforcing mask-wearing or social distancing.

View attachment 872337

I'm willing to look at data that shows a connection between protests and Covid spreading, but so far it seems to not be the case.

Something I already pointed out by linking to this article


I read that article, but remain unconvinced, as they are simply quoting specific experts who are sharing their views on the matter.

One can also find experts who dispute the link between HIV and AIDS, or who dispute manmade global warming.

If there's a peer-reviewed epidemiological study or report by an authority such as the CDC that dispells BLM protests as significantly contributing to infections, I'll reconsider.
 
I read that article, but remain unconvinced, as they are simply quoting specific experts who are sharing their views on the matter.

One can also find experts who dispute the link between HIV and AIDS, or who dispute manmade global warming.

If there's a peer-reviewed epidemiological study or report by an authority such as the CDC that dispells BLM protests as significantly contributing to infections, I'll reconsider.

It's a big improvement over you posting.... let me see, no experts.
 
It's a big improvement over you posting.... let me see, no experts.

Can a high court judge stand in judgement of his daughter? Can experts who are emotionally invested in BLM give untainted views on the matter?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X