US Election 2020 - Pt 2

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Attorney General William Barr persistently pressured Manhattan's former top federal prosecutor to resign during a June 18 meeting at a New York hotel and in a subsequent phone call, the ousted prosecutor, Geoffrey Berman told lawmakers Thursday, detailing for the first time the series of events that led to his removal the next day.
Berman writes that after he signaled to Barr that he would not resign and would need to be forced out, Barr "added that getting fired from my job would not be good for my resume or future job prospects."
"Nice career prospects you got there... be a shame if anything happened to them..."

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill

cerebus

Honorary Master

A Mail Carrier Took People's Absentee Ballot Requests And Switched Their Party To Republican

A West Virginia mail carrier is facing prison time after admitting he attempted election fraud by changing the party registrations of people who had requested absentee ballots for the state's June primary, officials announced Thursday.

Thomas Cooper, 47, of Dry Fork signed an agreement in which he pleaded guilty to one count of attempting to defraud the residents of West Virginia of a fair election and one count of injury to the mail.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Fauci seems to be more free to speak his opinion these days

Fauci: ‘I Don’t Think You Can Say We’re Doing Great. I Mean, We’re Just Not.’

AR You know, for a few months, masks were quite a partisan issue, though in the past few weeks politicians on both sides have advocated for their use. Do you think America’s hyperpartisan environment has made it more difficult to suppress the virus?

AF: You know, I think you’d have to admit that that’s the case. We live, I mean, you have to be having blindfolders on and covering your ears to think that we don’t live in a very divisive society now, from a political standpoint. I mean, it’s just unfortunate, but it is what it is. And you know, from experience historically, that when you don’t have unanimity in an approach to something, you’re not as effective in how you handle it. So I think you’d have to make the assumption that if there wasn’t such divisiveness, that we would have a more coordinated approach.

rietrot

Honorary Master

One of the recommendations unveiled in the “Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force” proposal involves establishing a commission to examine the impact of slavery and Jim Crow with the end goal of recommending “remedies,” or reparations. The task force refers to the move as a “building block to begin to redress the harms committed against African Americans.”
Lol now a Trump victory is basically guaranteed. Biddens main base of boomer support that would actually vote for him is the "back to normal" crowd. They voted the leftard commies out in the primaries and now Bidden is getting back in bed with them.
Major miscalculation.

Pegasus

Executive Member
I’m confused again.
Weren’t the leftists saying that protesters weren’t spreading the virus, but the Trump rally did?

lumeer

Expert Member
I’m confused again.
Weren’t the leftists saying that protesters weren’t spreading the virus, but the Trump rally did?

Of course the protesters are helping to spread the virus. They are also commiting acts of assault, vandalism, looting, and arson. For some reason, the left can't accept this.