US Election 2020 - Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry sweetcheeks, they have one for you as well. You are indoctrinated with the patriarchy, again the fault of men.

I am not even kidding. SlinkyMike outright pretty much said this a few months back. He waxed some lyrical about how can I be a right wing women when all the right wing men are sexist and misogynistic. I think he even said he feels sorry for me or some BS.

:ROFL:
 
Naaaa.

Here is a hint. Cast your eyes upon my day.

aca98cb1516fe6d2558097deb0af1011.jpg


Do you work in their HR or marketing department? Security guard?
 
Even women who are pro choice often need counselling after abortions.

Look, whatever. You clearly have already made up your mind.

All I'm saying is, miscarriages are traumatic for women, maybe more so than you think. What that says about abortions is up to you.

I dont doubt it, my comment regarding miscarriages was only to highlight that society doesn't treat a fetus exactly the same, even if we view them with some type of love. Fact is abortion is also very often traumatic for women. Given that, we should probably be less judgmental on the topic in general. Telling a woman she has murdered her child because she had an abortion is generally a load of bullschit.
 
I dont doubt it, my comment regarding miscarriages was only to highlight that society doesn't treat a fetus exactly the same, even if we view them with some type of love. Fact is abortion is also very often traumatic for women, given that we should probably be less judgmental on the topic. Telling a woman she has murdered her child because she had an abortion is generally a load of bullschit.

Do you like "terminated" better than "murder"?
 
Why would they not? You think most women just gleefully line up for abortions?



Yes so roughly 50% of abortions were reported as not using birth control. That still leaves another 50% of abortions. And if accidental pregnancies are the issue you should focus on increasing access to birth control, rather than demonizing the women.



Restricting access to legal abortions applies to all women, not just the "good ones".
Interesting point.

I remember many people were calling for the WHO to be shut down, Emjay included.

Amongst the multitude of work that the WHO does, is counselling and provision of birth control in poor countries.

As well as post natal care for mother and child.

But it was cool and fashionable to call for the end of the WHO because Trump did it.

So I get highly confused when this subject comes up.
 
Do you work in their HR or marketing department? Security guard?

Cement specialist iirc.

Wait until he tells you how privileged you are while he sits over there after earning a degree whilst being a resident at TUKS, paid for by other people.
 
Do you like "terminated" better than "murder"?

Quite frankly i dont care what words you wish to use Peggieboy, the accusations of callousness wasn't brought up by me. I would just like some kind of equal playing field here rather than the usual hypocrisy.
 
Quite frankly i dont care what words you wish to use Peggieboy, the accusations of callousness wasn't brought up by me. I would just like some kind of equal playing field here rather than the usual hypocrisy.

Maybe call the kid a clump of cells. That'll help with the guilt.
 
Interesting point.

I remember many people were calling for the WHO to be shut down, Emjay included.

Amongst the multitude of work that the WHO does, is counselling and provision of birth control in poor countries.

As well as post natal care for mother and child.

But it was cool and fashionable to call for the end of the WHO because Trump did it.

So I get highly confused when this subject comes up.

You assume these people actually care about assisting people with counselling, provision of birth control or post natal care. They much prefer pushing their right wing agendas to the detriment of others.
 
You assume these people actually care about assisting people with counselling, provision of birth control or post natal care. They much prefer pushing their right wing agendas to the detriment of others.
Trust me, I make no assumption on that part.
 
Interesting point.

I remember many people were calling for the WHO to be shut down, Emjay included.

Amongst the multitude of work that the WHO does, is counselling and provision of birth control in poor countries.

As well as post natal care for mother and child.

But it was cool and fashionable to call for the end of the WHO because Trump did it.

So I get highly confused when this subject comes up.
It's because you only see the world in black and white terms.
 
So what are you highly confused about :unsure::p
:)

The sudden lurch back to care and concern for borth control. When 3 months ago they were calling for the end of an organisation that does a whole lot of work in helping poor people get access to birth control.

Smells somewhat hypocritical.

Or is it because they are poor?
Or because Dear Leader said X so once again, man all battlestations, defend this hill at all costs!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X