US politics general thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temujin

Expert Member
Temujin said Trump said there shouldn't be be limits. Thanks for proving he was lying. :)
What a load of ****. Don't twist my words to try cover your garbage... I quoted the article and trump tweet. Which was, FBI has free rein in the investigation.... which is exactly what they did according to director, they did their investigation and usual process was followed

edit: here

My named source says otherwise in the link you provided;)
Trump said the FBI had "free rein" in the investigation.

Last edited:

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Still can't decide;

- Kanye is pulling off the biggest troll job in history
- Kanye is dealing with some sort of mental issue
- Kanye is lucid and genuine

cerebus

Honorary Master
Still can't decide;

- Kanye is pulling off the biggest troll job in history
- Kanye is dealing with some sort of mental issue
- Kanye is lucid and genuine
Nobody ever accused Kanye of excessive lucidity. But I think he's genuine, just really really confused on the facts.

cerebus

Honorary Master
What a load of ****. Don't twist my words to try cover your garbage... I quoted the article and trump tweet. Which was, FBI has free rein in the investigation.... which is exactly what they did according to director, they did their investigation and usual process was followed

edit: here
Wait you're using Trump's words as proof of something? LOL.

Temujin

Expert Member
Reminds me of this:

Classic case of He who laughs last, Trump just sitting being made fun of, but guess who is in the oval office :ROFL:
Shame, just listening to him describe the job... makes me sad for all ex-presidents, they all thought they were so important, and the people have believed for 100+years its a difficult job and requires a certain 'type' of leader and qualities to get things done etc... and then along comes an orange fluffed primate and shows the world anyone with opposable thumbs can do it:ROFL:

Gnarls

Expert Member
I am no Kanye fan. Referring to him as a "Negro that dont read" is basically the same as saying he is a "Dumb K****R" then laughing on air.
Donna Brazile: 'Kanye West has set us back 155 years'

Former interim Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile tweeted Thursday that Kanye West has "set us back 155 years" in response to his exuberant praise of President Trump while meeting at the White House.
WTF? We are Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile....

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
You won't find a roast of Mbeki at the level of Zuma either, some presidents have more comedic material than others.
Mbeki was put through the ringer a couple of times: stance on HIV, arms deal, firing Zuma, rebranding his "africa renaissance" and generally looking a bit sleepy and drunk half the time.

I'm sure if we hit up youtube we might find skits even now that rip Mbeki a new one.

Tman*

Expert Member
From the media reports I've been reading they make it sound as if Kanye is Trumps puppet and he has been indoctrinated to to kneel before Trump etc etc.

Not sure if they actually watched the interview. Kanye was rambling off on his own mission to such as extent that Trump was just chilling there arms crossed. It didnt look to me if Kanye was told to do anything, by anyone quite the opposite. He looked like he has no filter at all, and was saying what was on his mind.

The only response by the left is: "Oh, no he is a dumb negro"

cerebus

Honorary Master
Mbeki was put through the ringer a couple of times: stance on HIV, arms deal, firing Zuma, rebranding his "africa renaissance" and generally looking a bit sleepy and drunk half the time.

I'm sure if we hit up youtube we might find skits even now that rip Mbeki a new one.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
like I said:
Yeah, he golfed too much, oooh, burn ...
You'd think they can come up with better given his atrocious assassination record or even just the fact that he's a "Hussein" and an "O(s)bama", low hanging fruit right there.

Anyway, not trying to convince anyone, that's how I see it. The media is so left leaning that every single "comedian" on the major networks has become a spokesman. Evidenced by the vitriol aimed at Trump that you didn't see with Obama or even Bill "the rapist" Clinton.

Seriously

Honorary Master
The Federalist Society gave Trump the list he's allowed to choose from, and they don't really care. So yeah, they could have lined up any drone that would do the same thing for them.

But I suspect Trump just didn't want to back down (because he's an egomaniac), and incidentally Kavanaugh wrote an opinion in 2009 saying he doesn't think sitting presidents should be indicted. Also conveniently changed his mind (after railing against Clinton) on expanding the presidency's power when he started working for Bush. ;)

It's already paying dividends, as today Kavanaugh pretty much said the federal govt. can detain ILLEGAL immigrants indefinitely w/o bail hearings, that their power to do so is unfettered & in fact intended to be harsh in its application. Even fellow Trump appointee, Gorsuch, seemed troubled by it. Due process lovers curiously not minding this.

https://t.co/DWhEqYHdft
FIXED!

Emjay

Expert Member
From the media reports I've been reading they make it sound as if Kanye is Trumps puppet and he has been indoctrinated to to kneel before Trump etc etc.

Not sure if they actually watched the interview. Kanye was rambling off on his own mission to such as extent that Trump was just chilling there arms crossed. It didnt look to me if Kanye was told to do anything, by anyone quite the opposite. He looked like he has no filter at all, and was saying what was on his mind.

The only response by the left is: "Oh, no he is a dumb negro"
I watched the clip, and I think I almost saw a little shock in Trump. He just sat and nodded though. I am sure Trump must have thought Kanye is a little crazy. Lets be honest, he is a little off the rails. I think it's awesome though. The Left want to bring in the likes of Alyssa Milano. Trump is using his usual brutish hammer like behaviour and is letting Kayne run amok.

R13...

Honorary Master
I watched the clip, and I think I almost saw a little shock in Trump. He just sat and nodded though. I am sure Trump must have thought Kanye is a little crazy. Lets be honest, he is a little off the rails. I think it's awesome though. The Left want to bring in the likes of Alyssa Milano. Trump is using his usual brutish hammer like behaviour and is letting Kayne run amok.
Trump has an army of crazier followers. He obviously wants Kanye's endorse because most of the rest of the entertainment industry oppose him. Plus Kanye being black is a further nod for him. He must know that Kanye is given to stunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.