OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Deemed invalid because of the part of my post you missed

Pro-Trump slates were not endorsed by governor.
It's also State legislatures that draw up the slates, which are then signed by the governor.

What happened in this election was random Republicans signed a piece of paper and pretended it's an 'alternate slate'. Complete BS.

If I print a piece of paper saying it gives me legal ownership of NBFTW's house and sign it, do you think he'll acknowledge it as legitimate?

Cray

Honorary Master
Yup, you don't beat leftists by playing their own games.

You beat leftists by using helicopters and gravity.
Always enlightening to see people revealing their true selves...

How does your hard-on for cold blooded murder square with your whining about your precious rights being curtailed by a curfew?

Last edited:

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
Big tech is censoring everyone who doesn't agree with the left's false media narrative about riots.

They are no longer holding back, and will silence anyone who speaks inconvenient truths now. This is what fascism looks like.

Removed tweet:

Source:
Code:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/1346989752910692363

wbot

Expert Member
Racist white supremacist Trumptard thug (according to Tyson) right at the front of all the action. He's also a blm extremist. He was right next to the woman who was killed. She was the first person who stupidly tried to force her way into the chambers btw

rietrot

Honorary Master
Racist white supremacist Trumptard thug (according to Tyson) right at the front of all the action. He's also a blm extremist. He was right next to the woman who was killed. She was the first person who stupidly tried to force her way into the chambers btw

Just imagine the outcry if police shot and killed a BLM rioter with live ammo.

wbot

Expert Member
True. I also find it funny that blm are now saying if these were black protesters they would've been shot.

Not only did someone get shot and killed (i heard 4 people died but I can't find any info on the other 3) but police also didn't shoot any black people during all the violent blm "protests" last year that were far more violent than this.

buka001

Honorary Master

ForceFate

Honorary Master

FBI already pursuing thugs that breached security and stormed the building. Truth of the matter is that people were misled into believing they can change outcome of elections. Fortunately for the Americans, it's not fringe sites or Youtube channels doing the investigations.

buka001

Honorary Master
Ashli Babbitt had a criminal record.

Does that normally mean something for you guys?

I can't quite recall what was said by you guys when someone who has a criminal record is killed by law enforcement.

buka001

Honorary Master
Sickening. RIP Officer Sicknick.

He was apparently hit on the head with a fire extinguisher and suffered a stroke as a result of a blood clot in his brain. Hope they find his killer
I wonder how his colleagues that took selfies with the rioters are feeling now?