Vorastra

Expert Member
Ashli Babbitt had a criminal record.

Does that normally mean something for you guys?

I can't quite recall what was said by you guys when someone who has a criminal record is killed by law enforcement.

Did you even look at the documents?

Literally says "judgement of acquittal" and "not guilty".

The second case is a "temporary peace order"...which I assume was for the divorce. There's no "permanent peace order" and the "final peace order" wasn't even given...
Literally a temporary charge given while they did arbitration for the "final peace order" which was never given.

The Peace Order is a form of legal protection for anyone who is experiencing problems with an individual, including someone in a dating relationship, a neighbor, a stranger, or anyone else. The Peace Order enables an individual (Petitioner) who wishes to be left alone to ask the Court to order another person (Respondent) to stay away and refrain from any contact with you. This article is a step-by-step guide to help you protect yourself.

So, her rap sheet consists of...no convictions.

Well played, you almost had something.

You'll defend a POS criminal like George Floyd, but nothing for a woman who literally has no convictions. Let's pretend I'm surprised.

Last edited:

buka001

Honorary Master
Did you even look at the documents?

Literally says "judgement of acquittal" and "not guilty".

The second case is a "temporary peace order"...which I assume was for the divorce. There's no "permanent peace order" and the "final peace order" wasn't even given...
Literally a temporary charge given while they did arbitration for the "final peace order" which was never given.

So, her rap sheet consists of...no convictions.

Well played, you almost had something.

You'll defend a POS criminal like George Floyd, but nothing for a woman who literally has no convictions. Let's pretend I'm surprised.
Fair enough, I read prosecution as "conviction". I got that wrong.

She was however shot while committing a crime.

Oh and your assumption that I defended George Floyd is way off. I never defended him for his past crimes. He had his fair share of legal troubles and convictions. However did not deserve to be executed without trial for passing a fake $20 bill.

Neither did she. A conviction in court would have been a far better way to see her world view of Qanon conspiracy BS fall apart. Unfortunately, she took the decision to ignore the law enforcement officers and so doing placed herself at the mercy of the consequences of her actions.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Great article by Mr Ngo

Savages, terrorists and killers left, right and center
Great?
Wednesday’s mob assault on Capitol Hill was shocking and brazen: Hundreds of MAGA-hat-wearing rioters broke into the seat of American democracy
In Portland, Ore., where I’m from, masked extremists from both BLM and Antifa smashed their way into the Multnomah County Justice Center on May 29. The building houses the Sheriff’s Office, a police station and jail.
The usual partisan stuff from Andy

Last edited:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
No just a normal great like any normal person would say. I don't constantly think about Trump
Andy is no different from the Bell Pottinger journalists that worked to prop up JZ's image while trashing everything else with clever use of words. Andy is as trustworthy as the person he idolises.

wbot

Expert Member
Andy is no different from the Bell Pottinger journalists that worked to prop up JZ's image while trashing everything else with clever use of words. Andy is as trustworthy as the person he idolises.
Right wingers are not the ones attacking his home city. He has reported on and exposed right wingers the few times they haves caused trouble in his city

wbot

Expert Member
Am I wrong to say BLM is in no way affiliated to the Democratic Party? They organise and manage their own activities without political input from democrats. They were not born out of Democratic Party activities. MAGA on the other hand is a war cry of the president.
That's not the point though. Violent blm/antifas are terrorists just like the few savages who chose to be violent at the Capitol. Now because of them they're apparently trying to classify all maga rallies as terrorist events (if that's even true, i dunno).

ForceFate

Honorary Master
That's not the point though. Violent blm/antifas are terrorists just like the few savages who chose to be violent at the Capitol. Now because of them they're apparently trying to classify all maga rallies as terrorist events (if that's even true, i dunno).
While most Americans would agree BLM thugs who were involved in destruction of property must be tried (1000s were arrested), they'd also agree they committed no insurrection.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Great?

The usual partisan stuff from Andy
How is what he points out extremely partisan though? The blm and antifa mobs set buildings on fire and looted widely as well attacking cops, the trumpists mostly broke a few windows and bits of furniture and milled around aimlessly with nothing set on fire.

The former is clearly worse than the latter in direct material terms but everyone fell over themselves excusing the former while loosing their minds over the latter. So what if they breached the capital building itself? Is that REALLY so much worse than the breaching of other federal buildings? Did they breach the holy temple of democracy or something? What actual damage was done and what damage to sensibilities was done?

BLM and antifa are working towards total revolution, they only happen to have so far not done actual insurrection because most of their troopers are still relatively scared of retaliation..... cowardice is the only thing stopping them. And yet this being obvious they have been coddled with the DNC now I think suddenly realizing that they might be more difficult to control than was previously thought. It's possible that within itself the left soon has a minor civil war with either of these groups taking over at least temporarily.

Anyway the point stands, the leftist riots are celebrated and the rightist one's are demonized..... this is clearly a soft revolution that is happening where the national drift leftward is being forced. If they did not have a rules for thee but not for me attitude you might have a point.

Pegasus

Executive Member
While most Americans would agree BLM thugs who were involved in destruction of property must be tried (1000s were arrested), they'd also agree they committed no insurrection.

insurrection
/ˌɪnsəˈrɛkʃ(ə)n/

a violent uprising against an authority or government.

etc...