thestaggy

Honorary Master
While most Americans would agree BLM thugs who were involved in destruction of property must be tried (1000s were arrested), they'd also agree they committed no insurrection.

They literally established an autonomous zone after driving law enforcement out.

They attacked federal buildings and police precincts in Portland, including acts of arson.

BLM/Antifa/the black bloc received a huge free-pass from politicians, the media and celebs last year. A lot of their criminality was downplayed (''mostly peaceful'') or excused (''they are angry and frustrated'').

rambo919

Honorary Master
BLM/Antifa/the black bloc received a huge free-pass from politicians, the media and celebs last year. A lot of their criminality was downplayed or excused (''they are angry and frustrated'').
My personal fav "who says protests MUST be peaceful and polite?"

ForceFate

Honorary Master

insurrection
/ˌɪnsəˈrɛkʃ(ə)n/

a violent uprising against an authority or government.

etc...
I don't know why you post the first 2 links

CHAZ was an act of sedition, which is rebellion against authority. Insurrection is what happened in DC; violent acts and attack of government properties.

thestaggy

Honorary Master

CHAZ was an act of sedition, which is rebellion against authority. Insurrection is what happened in DC; violent acts and attack of government properties.

They attacked the FEDERAL courthouse in Portland.

Also, the Confederacy committed sedition.

Last edited:

Temujin

Honorary Master
They literally established an autonomous zone after driving law enforcement out.

They attacked federal buildings and police precincts in Portland, including acts of arson.

BLM/Antifa/the black bloc received a huge free-pass from politicians, the media and celebs last year. A lot of their criminality was downplayed (''mostly peaceful'') or excused (''they are angry and frustrated'').
#notrealinsurrection

Pegasus

Executive Member

I should have added this:
Am I wrong to say BLM is in no way affiliated to the Democratic Party? They organise and manage their own activities without political input from democrats. They were not born out of Democratic Party activities. MAGA on the other hand is a war cry of the president.

Very prominent democrats support them them, members of congress etc.. Scores of Democrat celebs like Tom Hanks etc paid their bail money.
Antifa / BLM and the Dems are like cousins.

I posted a definition of insurrection

insurrection
/ˌɪnsəˈrɛkʃ(ə)n/

a violent uprising against an authority or government.

I take it you've seen enough videos of them attacking cops, government officials and government buildings. Other that the regular looting, assaults and rioting.

Were they not causing kuk outside the White house as well?

I do agree with your Andy Ngo assessment, he does spin a lot, but someones he is right. So always check.
Good to see that you can identify spin from right wing media.
Can you do the same with CNN, MSNBC etc?

rietrot

Honorary Master
I should have added this:

Very prominent democrats support them them, members of congress etc.. Scores of Democrat celebs like Tom Hanks etc paid their bail money.
Antifa / BLM and the Dems are like cousins.

I posted a definition of insurrection

I take it you've seen enough videos of them attacking cops, government officials and government buildings. Other that the regular looting, assaults and rioting.

Were they not causing kuk outside the White house as well?

I do agree with your Andy Ngo assessment, he does spin a lot, but someones he is right. So always check.
Good to see that you can identify spin from right wing media.
Can you do the same with CNN, MSNBC etc?

When does Andy Ngo spin anything?

Pegasus

Executive Member
What did he lie about?

What does it look like Andy is implying there, and what did your google tell you?

Over here he is at least being honest again.

Last edited:

wbot

Expert Member
What does it look like Andy is implying there, and what did your google tell you?
Just that some guy with blm links (who is also the founder of Insurgence USA) was involved. I think he stormed in with the rest of them. He was on the frontlines where that woman was killed.

Google tells me he was just there to innocently document what was happening which i think is pure bullshit.

Then there's also this floating around

ErMglV4XAAATS3_

Moosedrool

Executive Member
Just that some guy with blm links (who is also the founder of Insurgence USA) was involved. I think he stormed in with the rest of them. He was on the frontlines where that woman was killed.

Google tells me he was just there to innocently document what was happening which i think is pure bullshit.

ErMglV4XAAATS3_

I don't even really like Andy Ngo. He's been proven to be a grifter but if you're willing to accept CNN's political bias I don't see how Andy's tweet is a spin.

One of the men who was part of the siege of the Capitol building is John Earle Sullivan, an extreme BLM activist from Utah. He was arrested & charged in July 2020 over a BLM-antifa riot where drivers in Provo were threatened & one was shot.

Is this fake news?

Pegasus

Executive Member

ErMglV4XAAATS3_
The insurgence guy may be a POS or whatever, but it seems he did nothing wrong.

Andy's tweet implies that Antifa / BLM were in on this.
Some people replying to his tweet certainly got that impression.
38 000 retweets.

I don't know if you recall the leftists saying that the proud boys dressed up as Antifa and caused all the damage. And that BLM and Antifa did nothing wrong.

Then you have Matt Gaetz et al making these claims.

So what I am saying is that before telling the world that Antifa are behind the Capitol riots because of Andy's tweet, just do some research.

The guy gets plenty right as far as I tell, but he also spins.