Vorastra

Expert Member
To be fair, faking it to blend in is a good crowd survival strategy.
Especially when the crowd doesn't give a shet who you are...?
What you've said makes no sense.
No one is noticing you in a crowd by being quiet.
There was no reason for him to say anything.

Pegasus

Executive Member
Sorry I opened up a can of worms here with the first dodgy type tweet of his that I could recall, but just to be clear here. Andy did go on record as saying that Antifa did not cause the kuk.

(Although this was 2 days before that tweet of his I posted.)

Journalist Andy Ngo, who has become an expert on the violent anarchist group antifa, today dismissed claims by President Trump’s supporters that the group was behind the pro-Trump riots on Capitol Hill.

“The people occupying the Capitol building do not look like antifa people dressed in Trump gear or Trump costumes,” he said in an interview from England.

“I have seen no evidence that they are able to coordinate a mass infiltration on this scale before, so I’m really skeptical that they would have been able to do it here without any of that information leaking out,” he said.

Ngo has infiltrated antifa and Black Lives Matter camps in Portland, Oregon, and Seattle, Washington, and covered their violent actions in those cities last year. He has been brutally attacked by antifa and had his life threatened several times for reporting on the group, often vividly on Twitter.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
I wonder if the MSM will wake up and realise this aint a game anyone can win..... and that it's getting serious.

MSM like Fox?
Whats the alternative, the well informed people on Reddit?

Lets be honest with ourselves, almost no-one is objective anymore. Not reddit, not CNN, not Fox, not OAN, not the SABC, and not you.
As long as people are so polarized and people support whoever supports their world view, that is the way it will be.

Almost no-one is willing to give an objective breakdown of the facts, and those that do are not popular. Why? Because the most clicks/views seem to come from people who want to have their worldview reinforced and don't have time to consider contradicting viewpoints.

rambo919

Honorary Master
MSM like Fox?

Lets be honest with ourselves, almost no-one is objective anymore. Not reddit, not CNN, not Fox, not OAN, not the SABC, and not you.
As long as people are so polarized and people support whoever supports their world view, that is the way it will be.

Almost no-one is willing to give an objective breakdown of the facts, and those that do are not popular. Why? Because the most clicks/views seem to come from people who want to have their worldview reinforced and don't have time to consider contradicting viewpoints.
That's not only an excuse but a terrible one.

"I'm gonna jump into the fire because everyone else is doing it"

Whright

Expert Member
MSM like Fox?

Well said.

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
FBI bulletin warns of nationwide armed protests: reports (msn.com)

The FBI has reportedly received information of a group calling for the "storming" of state, local and federal government buildings if efforts are taken to remove President Trump from office before Biden's inauguration, according to an FBI bulletin first reported by ABC News.

House Democrats on Monday introduced an article of impeachment against Trump, charging him with inciting a mob of his supporters to carry out last week's violent attack on the Capitol; the House will vote on impeachment Wednesday.

The group is also planning to lay siege to government offices across the nation on Jan. 20, Inauguration Day, according to the reported FBI bulletin.

Dave

Honorary Master
It seems like you are the one that does not understand communism if you think you need to actually be a registered party member to be one.....

No, but you do actually have to have communist/Marxist/Leninist beliefs and policies...