Pegasus

Executive Member
Democrats and left-wing pundits are never at fault, even when they told their supporters to riot and be violent for the last 4 years. :sneaky:
The difference between Republicans and Democrats, the Republicans acknowledged the violence by Antifa and BLM as well as condemned the recent Capitol riot.

Democrats be like...

Nice.

access

Honorary Master
Low energy trolltrot. 1/10

explain why the notion so far fetched?

cops being attacked and killed by blm/antifa nutcases for almost the entire last year, while its still going on.

blm/antifa nutcases have targeted trump events, bragged about in the media.

their members proven to be at the protest and inside the building at the time.

but to guestimate something along those lines is a laughable troll attempt!? o_O

im not saying trump supporters are angels, they certainly have lunatics on their side.

the actions of the lunatics from both sides kinda paints a picture of what to expect from whom.

Dave

Honorary Master
Do you think the guy never lies or spins any stories?

I saw this a couple of days ago.
Then I googled a bit.

What do you make of it?

This reply to your tweet could apply to people trying to pretend the Trump supporters did no wrong. It would also apply to people here trying to pretend the Capitol riots and attempted insurrection were somehow Antifa influenced.

You could have just read the replies to your quoted tweet rather than trying to pretend it is something it isn't. That guy even wrote an article about the incident.

But that wouldn't suit your agenda would it?

Pegasus

Executive Member
This reply to your tweet could apply to people trying to pretend the Trump supporters did no wrong. It would also apply to people here trying to pretend the Capitol riots and attempted insurrection were somehow Antifa influenced.

You could have just read the replies to your quoted tweet rather than trying to pretend it is something it isn't. That guy even wrote an article about the incident.

My tweet? What is my agenda?
Did you read all my posts on this subject before commenting?

wbot

Expert Member
The insurgence guy may be a POS or whatever, but it seems he did nothing wrong.
Just being inside the Capitol during a siege at the entrace to the chambers means he's doing something wrong. And again, a founder of something called Insurgence USA tells me he wasn't there to peacefully document anything.

So what I am saying is that before telling the world that Antifa are behind the Capitol riots because of Andy's tweet, just do some research.

The guy gets plenty right as far as I tell, but he also spins.
I'm not getting that at all from his tweet that Antifa or blm are behind the riot. He's just saying ONE guy with blm links is involved. He hasn't said anything about antifa or blm being behind it.

He's calling out the hypocrisy

Dave

Honorary Master
My tweet? What is my agenda?
Did you read all my posts on this subject before commenting?

Your quoted tweet, and yes, your attempt to deflect the insurrection away from the right and trump supporters.

Dave

Honorary Master
"One day it'll work. It'll be different this time."

The American Communist Party has less than 10k members, its unlikely they'll get a first attempt, let alone a second for it to be different.

Pegasus

Executive Member
Your quoted tweet, and yes, your attempt to deflect the insurrection away from the right and trump supporters.

Are you butthurt over something that you're following me around the forum today?

Read the other posts.

rambo919

Honorary Master
The American Communist Party has less than 10k members, its unlikely they'll get a first attempt, let alone a second for it to be different.
It seems like you are the one that does not understand communism if you think you need to actually be a registered party member to be one.....

Pegasus

Executive Member
Just being inside the Capitol during a siege at the entrace to the chambers means he's doing something wrong. And again, a founder of something called Insurgence USA tells me he wasn't there to peacefully document anything.

I'm not getting that at all from his tweet that Antifa or blm are behind the riot. He's just saying ONE guy with blm links is involved. He hasn't said anything about antifa or blm being behind it.

He's calling out the hypocrisy

Some people like Dave the troll, who has proven difficulties with reading, will read it differently.

Vorastra

Expert Member

Did you, or the Maddox moron Tweeting that article, even read it?
Which guy wrote the article? The article is by Amy Donaldson and Brittany Glas.
That article exposes Sullivan as a liar lmao.

Literally at the by-line at the top.

John Sullivan claims he entered Capitol during rally only to document event, but his own video shows him encouraging others as they rioted

And then lower down:

But some of the 40-minute video he posted to his social media sites contradicts his assertion that he and another woman were “only filming” the actions and not participating as he can be heard in the video encouraging people to join them as they push their way through police barricades.
Just after people broke into the building, Sullivan — wearing a gas mask and wielding an iPhone on a stabilizing stick — and a woman who said Wednesday that she was making a documentary on Sullivan, are on the first porch area outside the entrance looking back over the throngs of people around the Capitol. They can be heard encouraging people to climb the wall, saying, “Come on. Let’s go!”
He can be heard saying, “We’re all part of this (expletive) history” as they enter the rotunda around 15 minutes in, and he says to his companion, “2021! (expletive) This is insanity. I am shook. What is this? What is this painting, you know? King (expletive) bro (expletive)!”

Literally a liar.

Vorastra

Expert Member
Some people like Dave the troll, who has proven difficulties with reading, will read it differently.
He didn't even read the article from the Tweet he linked. The article literally says the opposite and implicates Sullivan as a liar lmao.

Vorastra

Expert Member
@Dave

On Friday, Sullivan insisted that he didn’t encourage violence or vandalism.

When asked about some of the things he said during the 40-minute video, he said, “When you’re in a massive crowd like that, you have to blend in.”

Yeah bruh, I was encouraging them so I could, uh, blend in.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: