The Voice

Honorary Master
Erm, ok:

How exactly does this not qualify as causing division and incitement by AOC? Qanon-sympathising, White supremacist members of Congress who would give away her location so that she and other members of Congress could be assassinated? Racist white cops letting the protestors in? And all ordered by Trump, of course.

If impeachment is meant to be used in the event of mental illness, they need to put this crazy bitch away ASAP.

RanzB

Honorary Master
Erm, ok:

How exactly does this not qualify as causing division and incitement by AOC? Qanon-sympathising, White supremacist members of Congress who would give away her location so that she and other members of Congress could be assassinated? Racist white cops letting the protestors in? And all ordered by Trump, of course.

If impeachment is meant to be used in the event of mental illness, they need to put this crazy bitch away ASAP.

Could you timestamp your objections? I haven't watched the video, it's an hour long.

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
20 000 troops have been deployed to DC.

wbot

Expert Member
I don't know anymore if they are for or against police. One moment they attack police for dealing with violent rioters and chase them away so that they can loot and attack diners at restaurants, the next moment they want more police again...

Executive Member
I don't know anymore if they are for or against police. One moment they attack police for dealing with violent rioters and chase them away so that they can loot and attack diners at restaurants, the next moment they want more police again...

Depends if you're wearing a red hat or not?

Temujin

Honorary Master
Been screeching defund and kill police for months, screeching about cops shooting protestors, now want to know where all police are and mourning the loss of a cops life and celebrating protestor being shot... farkin clowns :ROFL:

wbot

Expert Member
Last edited:

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Hmm, seems that government takes it a bit personally and start throwing their weight around when their Legislature is invaded and people rock up with handcuff zip ties and build gallows on the steps.

Weird reaction... /s

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
Hmm, seems that government takes it a bit personally and start throwing their weight around when their Legislature is invaded and people rock up with handcuff zip ties and build gallows on the steps.

Weird reaction... /s
I see you're still distracted by the mainstream media's false narratives. Yeah, the 25k troops in DC are totally there because of the huge threat from right-wing extremists. No need to give any of it a second thought. :popcorn:

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
The military have now setup barricades and armed checkpoints all over DC.

scudsucker

Executive Member
The military have now setup barricades and armed checkpoints all over DC.
Tell us, what does your data predict here?

(I assume you have corrected for the unfortunate errors that seemed to have crept into your dataset just before 18 December?)

Can you finally reveal the secrets that only you are privy to?

C'mon Xarog, don't keep it all to yourself. Educate us.