Lucas Buck

Executive Member
I see you're still distracted by the mainstream media's false narratives.... :popcorn:
Says the person who has been fed and also shared information about how Trump would miraculously still become the president of the US post elections. The person whose predictions proved to be wrong at every turn.

A little introspection might be useful regarding your information sources and their analyses of events before dismissing other narratives as false.

Tell us, what does your data predict here? (I assume you have corrected for the unfortunate errors that seemed to have crept in just before 18 December?)

Can you finally reveal the secrets that only you are privy to?

C'mon Xarog, don't keep it all to yourself. Educate us.
I don't know whose clone he is, but the gall of this guy, still acting as if he's the fount of true knowledge.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
I see you're still distracted by the mainstream media's false narratives. Yeah, the 25k troops in DC are totally there because of the huge threat from right-wing extremists. No need to give any of it a second thought. :popcorn:

So enlighten me then.

Why are they there?

cerebus

Honorary Master
Someone was shot and killed and she was white. Show me the last time anyone was shot and killed by police during any of the blm "protests" /riots where cities burned and stores were emptied (and called reperations) in 2020.

I can show you some footage where this one black dude was dragged out of his car for no good reason and choked to death for 9 minutes, would that qualify?

wbot

Expert Member
It's amazing how people suddenly think it's white privilege that police didn't open fire and kill everyone when police never even opened fire on black blm "protesters" and looters. Leftist logic

rietrot

Honorary Master

Having already seen DHS refute the FBI's fearmongering over "online chatter", noting that there were in fact "no credible threats," the top Federal prosecutor has just been forced to refute what appears be lies about strong evidence about assassination squads in The Capitol

that the top federal prosecutor in Washington, D.C. said on Friday there is no “direct evidence” to suggest that rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol had formed “kill capture teams.”

Some sanity.

AtoZ

The military have now setup barricades and armed checkpoints all over DC.

Isn't this what dictators do?

I thought this was the most popular president in US voting history...

wbot

Expert Member
Heads on pikes and gallows being erected are just metaphors? :p
Like when leftists built guillotines for Trump, other Republicans and even Bezos? Or when they chopped of Trump's head?