wbot

Expert Member
Regardless of the real reason, that was just the excuse to allow DC to be militarized without anyone asking questions.

It would appear a lot more is going on right now than any of us are aware of. Even with how much we are being kept in the dark, there are too many abnormalities I come across every day to simply ignore.
No the Pentagon or whoever said it's to prevent a recurrence of what happened. Simple as that.

25000 seem a bit over the top though. Don't know why so many are needed

buka001

Honorary Master
Nah the troops are there in direct response to the siege to prevent any further violence. The entire area is locked down. They wouldn't have been there if they didn't storm the Capitol.
David still thinks the infamous Qanon prediction that Trump declares martial law and unleashes the Storm is about to happen.

He won't commit to it, because he has gotten every single one of his predictions wrong and can at least save some face with this one, by being coy.

Temujin

Honorary Master
No the Pentagon or whoever said it's to prevent a recurrence of what happened. Simple as that.

Political theatre
I also expect a false flag around this... mah look what orangemanbad did

Last edited:

AfricanTech

Honorary Master

Have you seen what the US does whenever the president visits a foreign country?

They welded the frikking manholes shut and blocked the on ramps the last time a POTUS was in Cape Town.

Edit: those boys area seriously paranoid, hell, even their airport entry procedures is over the top paranoid (imo) - I was there just last year

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
Since this thread has suddenly been overrun by the brainwashed liberal trolls and worst of humanity whom I have no intention of interacting with, I will be spending less time here again. They must have gotten bored of circle-jerking in their echo chambers threads which I completely avoid.

Hope the mods deal with the off-topic spam, for the sake of the rest of you.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Since this thread has suddenly been overrun by the brainwashed liberal trolls and worst of humanity whom I have no intention of interacting with, I will be spending less time here again. They must have gotten bored of circle-jerking in their echo chambers threads which I completely avoid.

Hope the mods deal with the off-topic spam, for the sake of the rest of you.

How was this thread not an echo chamber while all those BLT&WoFH were not interacting here?

Surely that's the very definition of an echo chamber - only one set of viewpoints?

Edit: from recent personal experience the mods appear to be pretty vigilant when it comes to dealing with off topic spam

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
How was this thread not an echo chamber while all those BLT&WoFH were not interacting here?

Surely that's the very definition of an echo chamber - only one set of viewpoints?
I don't consider people who share information and have pragmatic takes that align with non-partisan reality, with a lack of completely ridiculous biased opinions, to be an echo chamber. It's simply common sense and realistic.

Edit: from recent personal experience the mods appear to be pretty vigilant when it comes to dealing with off topic spam
Then I'm sure they'll remove every post made by certain people in this thread today.

scudsucker

Executive Member
I will be spending less time here again.
Wooooohoooooo!!!!

Wait. Didn't we hear this a couple of times before, somewhere?

Ah, yes. 29 August 2020:

DavidFreeman said:
Don't worry all of you, I'm not a threat to your echo chamber. Doubt I'll even bother wasting my time here tomorrow. As I said before, commenting on the internet is a waste of time and energy.

Last edited:

scudsucker

Executive Member
I don't consider people who share information and have pragmatic takes that align with non-partisan reality, with a lack of completely ridiculously biased opinions being spammed, to be an echo chamber. It's simply common sense and realistic.
So you like it when it is YOUR echo chamber, you don't like it when dissenting voices intrude. Got it.

wbot

Expert Member
Conditionally just like podium guy who took a stand. Case isn't over and he will still be tried

buka001

Honorary Master

Decries echo chambers, leaves when his echo chamber becomes uncomfortable.

STS

Mafia Detective
This reply I'm making here is the only exception I'm making to my rule. My new years resolution was to no longer waste any of my time interacting with the worst of humanity.

I suggest you pay better attention. My interactions with the trolls in this thread are limited to reporting them.

That doesn't stop them from quoting my posts and spamming off topic nonsense, like they do in every other thread though.

Please, you're troll. You could leave us all alone but you feel the need to announce it to the world. You could wait and see the outcome but you make stupid predictions. You spread false info nd then defend it to the death instead of being open-minded.

You do this to yourself, get over your pity party.

Last edited:

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
Mods might as well just lock this thread. Doesn't seem like there will be any on-topic posts or useful discussion from here on out.