STS

Mafia Detective
Like when leftists built guillotines for Trump, other Republicans and even Bezos? Or when they chopped of Trump's head?

Those are clear threats, what are you arguing?

We condemn violence but you ignore the guy saying it never happened(with clear video evidence)? Is this the side you are taking?

wbot

Expert Member
Those are clear threats, what are you arguing?

We condemn violence but you ignore the guy saying it never happened(with clear video evidence)? Is this the side you are taking?
Which guy? Who says I'm taking sides?

STS

Mafia Detective
Which guy? Who says I'm taking sides?

The guy I am talking to before you threw in your 2c? :p

Summary:
"there was no threats"
"What about these threats?"
"Didn't happen."
"There are clear videos of it happening?"
You join: "what about when the left does it?"

I don't know what is happening with these conversations any more

wbot

Expert Member
The guy I am talking to before you threw in your 2c? :p

Summary:
"there was no threats"
"What about these threats?"
"Didn't happen."
"There are clear videos of it happening?"
You join: "what about when the left does it?"

I don't know what is happening with these conversations any more
I didn't see rotriet. I don't know what's happening either

Reactions: STS

buka001

Honorary Master
I see you're still distracted by the mainstream media's false narratives. Yeah, the 25k troops in DC are totally there because of the huge threat from right-wing extremists. No need to give any of it a second thought. :popcorn:
Lol.

Keep dreaming.

What do you think they are there for?

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
So enlighten me then.

Why are they there?
I don't make claims I'm not confident in. There are many possibilities, but I'm not going to guess when I don't have sufficient information to be sure at this point.

The completely made up huge threat of violent ring-wing extremists you've been gas-lit into believing is a thing, simply isn't one of the possible reasons they would need to deploy more troops than America has in the middle east.

wbot

Expert Member
Nah the troops are there in direct response to the siege to prevent any further violence. The entire area is locked down. They wouldn't have been there if they didn't storm the Capitol.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Has he been seen in public since assuming the office of the president elect ?

Nope. Just his hologram on CNN announcing his various appointments.

Kamala is there though working the control's behind her mask.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
I don't make claims I'm not confident in. There are many possibilities, but I'm not going to guess when I don't have sufficient information to be sure at this point.

The completely made up huge threat of violent ring-wing extremists you've been gas-lit into believing is a thing, simply isn't one of the possible reasons they would need to deploy more troops than America has in the middle east.

It's okay - I won't hold you to any of the possible reasons given the lack of sufficient information.

I'm quite comfortable exploring it using scenarios planning guidelines ie state your assumption and we work from there.

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
Nah the troops are there in direct response to the siege to prevent any further violence. The entire area is locked down. They wouldn't have been there if they didn't storm the Capitol.
Regardless of the real reason, that was just the excuse to allow DC to be militarized without anyone asking questions.

It would appear a lot more is going on right now than any of us are aware of. Even with how much we are being kept in the dark, there are too many abnormalities I come across every day to simply ignore.

ForceFate

Honorary Master

So which one is it? A proper coup coming?

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
This was DC at 3am in the morning today:

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Your guess is as good as mine. All I can tell you is, the fire department didn't report any fires in the area. And the entire area was locked down due to the overnight curfew that has been in place all week.

I'm on my mobile here and can't zoom up closer and also don't have my specs.

I literally don't know what that picture shows